KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: KTH on March 29, 2012, 12:39:32 AM
You got a moveset for Groose?
It's going to be a mixture of goofy and heroic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Behold...my abomination. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm trying to make a "custom" model of Carchar. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Groose on March 30, 2012, 08:46:00 PM
>.>
<.<
Behold...my abomination. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm trying to make a "custom" model of Carchar. :P
Its horrible, its horrendous, its perfect!! :D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

You know what I want to make?

My own version of Lena (Female Link) using Amalgamated models... Problem is what do I use?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 30, 2012, 09:15:00 PM
You know what I want to make?

My own version of Lena (Female Link) using Amalgamated models... Problem is what do I use?
What ever parts you think would suit your character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 30, 2012, 09:15:00 PM
You know what I want to make?

My own version of Lena (Female Link) using Amalgamated models... Problem is what do I use?
Try using Link, Zelda, Pit, and possibly Marth lol
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I actually think I'll stop with this model and see if I can create my own actually custom model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so any progress on t rex release i was really looking foward to that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 30, 2012, 10:22:26 PM
so any progress on t rex release i was really looking foward to that.
Just added more cliff stuff. I need to fill the last 2 Yoshi slots before I can release him.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i made some 2 recolors if you an them (red/black and white)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Groose on March 30, 2012, 08:46:00 PM
>.>
<.<
Behold...my abomination. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm trying to make a "custom" model of Carchar. :P
Nope.avi.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 30, 2012, 10:47:35 PM
i made some 2 recolors if you an them (red/black and white)
Go ahead and post your textures. I'll see how they look.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 30, 2012, 11:05:51 PM #3043 Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:08:08 PM by -SSJ gogeta-
ok hold on

EDIT: here yah go



these are just the csp's

no the best but i like 'em
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 30, 2012, 11:05:51 PM
ok hold on

EDIT: here yah go



these are just the csp's

no the best but i like 'em
textures look sick :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.