KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

>.>
<.<
I have ran into a problem. The port over Ike works only in training mode and freezes in any other mode. -.-
It might be the Motion file. I'm going to do some experiments when I get home to see if I can fix it.

Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 06:35:33 AM
why not marth? so pal users can port it too? :P
I did the Ike port due to the coding of the Side Special and maybe the Final Smash.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2012, 03:49:08 PM
>.>
<.<
I have ran into a problem. The port over Ike works only in training mode and freezes in any other mode. -.-
It might be the Motion file. I'm going to do some experiments when I get home to see if I can fix it.
I did the Ike port due to the coding of the Side Special and maybe the Final Smash.

try marth since he doesnt have entry article data i bet that where the freeze is from
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 18, 2012, 04:42:31 PM
try marth since he doesnt have entry article data i bet that where the freeze is from
I'll try to remove that coding, and if that doesn't work, I'll try editing the Motion file. And if that doesn't work, then I'll port over Marth
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2012, 05:00:23 PM
I'll try to remove that coding, and if that doesn't work, I'll try editing the Motion file. And if that doesn't work, then I'll port over Marth
removing the code on the entry wont do much i think since  thats why when we rel port we must use the no entry data for the char we rel port over
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woo hoo! =D
It seems like you were right Carnage. But it was his Entry GFX that caused the freeze. I removed that GFX and it worked. :3
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2012, 06:10:38 PM
Woo hoo! =D
It seems like you were right Carnage. But it was his Entry GFX that caused the freeze. I removed that GFX and it worked. :3
yeah entry article always like to screw ports glad you had it fixed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

its because of the entry, ike has a separate file for it, ask SDoom, since he made cloud over ike, so he might have an idea

Happy two-month late anniversary KJP :af:

It's ok, I had an anniversary 6 months ago, no need to make a stink about it.

Anyway, glad you got the Raptor working over Ike just fine. Keep on truckin'.

I never saw option 5 before now. I laughed out loud :P
You Never Know!

Hey KJP, I'm PSAing Tifa now... and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with it?

I know you PSA'd the previous version. But I'm not at your level of PSA and I could use some help.

The animations are all done except for the Final Smash which all I'm going to do is change the animations and re-time the hit boxes.

What I need help with are things like Tifa's up-special since for whatever reason whe wont leave the ground now. And other stuff...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 20, 2012, 02:22:09 AM
Hey KJP, I'm PSAing Tifa now... and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with it?

I know you PSA'd the previous version. But I'm not at your level of PSA and I could use some help.

The animations are all done except for the Final Smash which all I'm going to do is change the animations and re-time the hit boxes.

What I need help with are things like Tifa's up-special since for whatever reason whe wont leave the ground now. And other stuff...
How'd you animate the Up-B? Did you have her leap with TransN or with her HipN?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



TransN


Specifically speaking at frame 25 has the TransN bone at 27: Y Tranlation and frame 38 has 28.something. :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 20, 2012, 04:58:47 AM
TransN


Specifically speaking at frame 25 has the TransN bone at 27: Y Tranlation and frame 38 has 28.something. :/
To have players "Hop" You'll need to use HipN to move them Up/Down,
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kagemaru on April 20, 2012, 04:58:47 AM
TransN


Specifically speaking at frame 25 has the TransN bone at 27: Y Tranlation and frame 38 has 28.something. :/
on the up B ground go to the up B action tab and put set aerial onstage 0-5 that should work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 20, 2012, 09:43:10 AM
on the up B ground go to the up B action tab and put set aerial onstage 0-5 that should work
The Psa's correct. It's the fact he tried to use the TransN to make players "Jump" around. I made the same mistake when I first did tifa.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!