KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2012, 08:24:32 PM
>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.

*gasp* Noooooooooooooooooo V..V

... That sucks. But you do deserve a break. You have been giving out a lot of quality stuff lately so go ahead and take a break with good conscience.  Looking forward to see what you're doing when you come back :)
You Never Know!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2012, 08:24:32 PM
>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.
you could port it to another character with bigger filesize like marth or metaknight? i know they have a big psa filesize not sure about motion size tough :S and i hope someday that spino is used for a full moveset or for an alt for either t rex or raptor psa xD

and you should take a break if you fell tyred  we dont want another person to quite brawl hacking for too much work  do the things at your own timming
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<
Bump+update.

I have begun to work on Predator. But something very awkward is happening. The masked version of Predator is suddenly freezing. :/ The maskless version works, but Masked version freezes. It never did this before.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

yah predator cant wait for it

thats wierd mabye you did something wrong with the model 
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 29, 2012, 07:24:52 PM
yah predator cant wait for it

thats wierd mabye you did something wrong with the model 
No. I did nothing to the model. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

figured
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

maybe its the texture; what if you lessen the quality
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 29, 2012, 07:33:00 PM
maybe its the texture; what if you lessen the quality
I did nothing to the texture nor the model. It put it right onto my SD Card. It worked before, but now it's freezing up. :/ I'll re-download and see if that does anything. Maybe it got corrupted somehow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hmm KJP how exactly is the file size on the model? Cuz maybe it's the same problem as vegeta had

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 07:45:03 PM
I did nothing to the texture nor the model. It put it right onto my SD Card. It worked before, but now it's freezing up. :/ I'll re-download and see if that does anything. Maybe it got corrupted somehow.
kjp like evryone said its the model filesize look at snake pcs is tiny and the pac too the reason why the freeze happens is becuase the model is way to big filesize to suport the extra fitsnake.pac so i guess you need to lower the textures size to make it work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on April 29, 2012, 07:55:48 PM
Hmm KJP how exactly is the file size on the model? Cuz maybe it's the same problem as vegeta had
The file size is 840KB. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 08:09:37 PM
The file size is 840KB. ._.
but snake pcs is 587 the pac is 870 try to lower the textures until you reach near those values
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 29, 2012, 08:13:36 PM
but snake pcs is 587 the pac is 870 try to lower the textures until you reach near those values
OK.
. . .
I just re-sized the textures and I lowered the file size by over 200KB. o.O And it's working in game. Thanks for the tips. Someone should let Nanobuds know about this.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 29, 2012, 08:32:13 PM
OK.
. . .
I just re-sized the textures and I lowered the file size by over 200KB. o.O And it's working in game. Thanks for the tips. Someone should let Nanobuds know about this.
he should already know since he had almost the double pcs filesize  than snake just wondering will you rigg predator goodies for the psa? like disk , spear  and all that?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.