KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 13, 2012, 01:00:53 PM #3300 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:02:40 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: gamma kid on May 13, 2012, 12:33:17 PM
does raptor use any ike specific graphics?
or is he completely port friendly?
This is a good question. Granted. He can be rel ported... But those are a bit buggy. Since one Ike PSA will steal the other's GFX.

If this could be ported over say... Bowser. That would be great. Since he lacks PSAs.

Since Bowser also has more appropriate voice files then Ike... Roaring and what not.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 13, 2012, 01:00:53 PM
This is a good question. Granted. He can be rel ported... But those are a bit buggy. Since one Ike PSA will steal the other's GFX.

If this could be ported over say... Bowser. That would be great. Since he lacks PSAs.

if raptor doesnt use any ext gfx or if kjp wants to use extgfx he can add more models and not replace ikes he wont interfere with ike ports since all the gfxs would be the same  except the new models wich only raptor could load but not sure if raptor needs extgfx models since hes like a dino lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 13, 2012, 06:40:06 AM
...also does he have shader or  textures issues? his arms and taill are way darker than the rest of the body ...

The texture does have the arms and tail slightly darker but it seems to be a bit more noticeable in-game, however the raptor is all one polygon, one texture, and one material (aside from metals), so it's all under the same shader. The best way to fix it would probably be to slightly lighten the arm and tail parts of the texture if it's bothersome.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Oh, didn't notice the video. :O

-Tail needs more movement when running
-The graphic for his Fair seems a bit misleading
-There seems to be too muc movement in his tail for the Side B animation
-I absolutely love the throw where he knocks Link on the ground and chomps him. XD Could be a bit faster, though

Thats' about it. Love how it's coming along so far.

i love everything about the raptor he looks really good

all of the attacks are awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

EPIC dude! Im not a dinosaur fan but. Dat back throw! Keep up the Nice work!

OK...I have an idea for a possible Up Special and or Final Smash, but for this, I need a good Pteranodon model. I just can't to seem to find one anywhere. I do, but I need to pay to get the model. >.> There is one for Garry's Mod, but the model and textures are horrible. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I didn't see the preview movie before just now! I gotta say that he is looking so much better..more fluent then before. This is really looking good. That jump on and chomp on throw O..O It's epic! It's like watching a mini FSmash XD
I am really looking forward to see how this project comes out. Can't wait to add this character into my brawl!
You Never Know!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 13, 2012, 10:14:47 PM
OK...I have an idea for a possible Up Special and or Final Smash, but for this, I need a good Pteranodon model. I just can't to seem to find one anywhere. I do, but I need to pay to get the model. >.> There is one for Garry's Mod, but the model and textures are horrible. :/

How bad is the free one? If the model is alright, we can fix up the texture. Out of curiosity, how much does the good one cost? If it's really good there's a chance it might take up too much space anyways.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on May 14, 2012, 01:28:14 AM
How bad is the free one? If the model is alright, we can fix up the texture. Out of curiosity, how much does the good one cost? If it's really good there's a chance it might take up too much space anyways.
The free model is kinda meh, but I found a free decent model. It's from the game Monster Hunter. I'm going to rig that model and see how the file size is. I originally tried to import the model with its original bones, but once I saved and re-opened the model and previewed it in BrawlBox, BrawlBox crashes, so I'm going to rig it over onto an edited Brawl skeleton and see how that works. But I can't at the moment because I have school tomorrow and I can't get back on the computer until tomorrow either. Right now I'm on my Nintendo 3DS. This will most likely be my last post for the night.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 13, 2012, 10:14:47 PM
OK...I have an idea for a possible Up Special and or Final Smash, but for this, I need a good Pteranodon model. I just can't to seem to find one anywhere. I do, but I need to pay to get the model. >.> There is one for Garry's Mod, but the model and textures are horrible. :/
found one on max xD http://122.224.6.36:9899/models/26749-0.htm
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 06:39:39 AM
invalid link.
i can acess it and downlopad it lol i just clicked it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 06:43:17 AM
i can acess it and downlopad it lol i just clicked it
lol, idk why it doesnt work for me...

i get an invalid as well
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]