KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Seems like a very long and ambitious project ya got here matey.  Best of luck with it all.  It would be damn epic if it all works out.

Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on June 02, 2012, 06:34:26 PM
Wow this is very interesting. I got portraits if you need me.
I'll take a look at them. I'll see if I like the way you make portraits.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 03, 2012, 09:09:40 PM
Seems like a very long and ambitious project ya got here matey.  Best of luck with it all.  It would be damn epic if it all works out.
Thanks. =D
>.> And it will most likely work out. But I might run into some issues like PSAing Wario and Kirby.
<.<
And since you're here, would you consider joining the cast of members on this mod for animation and PSA? Since I'm the only PSA/Animator for this mod so far. You don't have to if you don't want to though. I understand that you have your projects to attend to.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 09:15:54 PM
I'll take a look at them. I'll see if I like the way you make portraits.
Thanks. =D
>.> And it will most likely work out. But I might run into some issues like PSAing Wario and Kirby.
<.<
And since you're here, would you consider joining the cast of members on this mod for animation and PSA? Since I'm the only PSA/Animator for this mod so far. You don't have to if you don't want to though. I understand that you have your projects to attend to.
well if you are looking for an extra psaer i can help of you want but my animation is bad :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK. Voting has ended and Wario is the winner, so Giganotosaurus will be going over Wario.

Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 09:30:25 PM
well if you are looking for an extra psaer i can help of you want but my animation is bad :S
I'll think about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 03, 2012, 08:45:51 PM
According to the movie, the raptor is defined as Velociraptor, but in reality, Velociraptor was actually 3 feet tall and 6 feet long. But in the book, the raptor was defined as Deinonychus, and in reality, Deinonychus was 6 feet tall and 10-15 feet long. I would of used Utahraptor, which grew up to 8-10 feet tall and up to 20-25 feet long, but I decided to use Deinonychus because I wanted a human-sized carnivore in the mod.
--That entire paragraph--


--my head--

Quote from: Carnage on June 03, 2012, 03:11:36 PM
kjp didnt call it raptor but he is there you know

My bad  :-X

@Kjp
Wish you luck on this. And, by the way, I saw somewhere you said you wanted to revamp Carchar again in the future. So maybe you could use a carcharodontosaurus on your project, but that would also completely change the style you created for him on his earlier versions and you may not want it. But you decide it. Just a suggestion.

Quote from: Mortimer on June 03, 2012, 11:47:42 PM
@Kjp
Wish you luck on this. And, by the way, I saw somewhere you said you wanted to revamp Carchar again in the future. So maybe you could use a carcharodontosaurus on your project, but that would also completely change the style you created for him on his earlier versions and you may not want it. But you decide it. Just a suggestion.
I might use the species. But Carchar is a humanoid dinosaur, so he might be a possibility.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on June 03, 2012, 10:40:20 PM
--That entire paragraph--


--my head--
Sorry to confuse you, let me make it easier. :)
Jurassic Park film: Velociraptor (6' tall and 10'-15')
-Real Velociraptor: 3' tall and 6' long.

Jurassic Park novel: Deinonychus (6' tall and 10'-15' long)
Real Deinonychus: 6' tall and 10'-15' long

Utahraptor: 8'-10' tall and 20'-25' long.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Looking at the list of dinos going into the pack I couldn't help it but awwr at not seeing Suchomimus Tenerensis :/
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on June 04, 2012, 11:44:45 AM
Looking at the list of dinos going into the pack I couldn't help it but awwr at not seeing Suchomimus Tenerensis :/
Suchomimus is a member of the Spinosaur family, but since Spinosaurus is the largest, and more well known Spinosaur, I used Spinosaurus instead.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


>.>

<.<

. . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


inb4Carnage :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 06, 2012, 07:52:51 AM
>.>

<.<

. . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


inb4Carnage :v

lol xD yeah the rigg seems consistent and it looks fun altough it should be way slower in game that giff looks like hes a raptor running  very fast xD and with some edits in the fitmotion i see him working with t rex psa or t rex working with his psa wich one is easier :P

his moveset will he be able to be flinched? atleast with attacks that do 9% or plus? it would be nice imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Both rig and animation seem solid enough. Nice job. :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

well kjp i found this if you havent got a triceratops model yet
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=83489

it also has a t rex but i think the best t rex would be mama scarface from turok :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The rigging around the thigh looks a bit funky. /:

The animation itself seems a bit weird as well... I dunno how to put it in real words, but it looks too "up and down." It's a bit too robotic, not natural enough.


I know I'm so helpful. :U