KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 83 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Im interested(I just feel that Im bugging people if I just make a post saying "cant wait" and nothing constructive)

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 01:38:24 AM
his... sword is a gfx? Thats weird...
Originally his sword is an article. But since articles are tricky to be edited, I just made it a GFX.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on June 13, 2012, 01:38:58 AM
Im interested(I just feel that Im bugging people if I just make a post saying "cant wait" and nothing constructive)
So I see. Well thank you for your interest. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

didnt know you could make stuff from articles into gfx
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 01:56:10 AM
didnt know you could make stuff from articles into gfx
It's all thanks to EternalYoshi who figured out how to add more GFX to the FitChar.pac file. And also SDo0m for those videos.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP do you animate? I wanna message you. Or do you know any animator who is amazing and takes requests?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 02:58:16 PM
KJP do you animate? I wanna message you. Or do you know any animator who is amazing and takes requests?
I do animate, but not quite too well. But I don't take requests very often. And I don't know of anyone else who would either. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2012, 06:49:05 PM
I do animate, but not quite too well. Bu I don't take requests very often. And I don't know of anyone else who would either. :/
t rex animations do look good your improving  preety well alot of people including would like to animate that well atleast
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK. Now that I managed to finish up the PSA for the Neutral Special, here are some pictures of the new moves that I added. And I'll explain the moves as well.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The main problem I'm having is my lack of knowledge on how to animate .str0 and .shp0 because Ganondorf uses .str0 for his eyes and .shp0 for his faces.

Quote from: Carnage on June 13, 2012, 06:57:01 PM
t rex animations do look good your improving  preety well alot of people including would like to animate that well atleast
So I see. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wow... I need your warlock orb for my Vaati psa.  it all looks nice.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


Warlock Orb move looks damn cool.  Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight.  Tennis with Ganon lol

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 13, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
Warlock Orb move looks damn cool.  Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight.  Tennis with Ganon lol
^ Tennis with ganondorf using an empty bottle :D


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 13, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
Warlock Orb move looks damn cool.  Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight.  Tennis with Ganon lol
he should've replaced elisa in wii sports. and yeah, the warlockorb looks pretty swagnificent xD

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 09:14:41 PM
Wow... I need your warlock orb for my Vaati psa.  it all looks nice.
Thanks. The GFX I used is a few of Ganondorf's own GFX.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 09:16:46 PMThe new moves look great.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 13, 2012, 09:21:48 PMWarlock Orb move looks damn cool.  Reminds me of Ocarina of Time's Ganon boss fight.  Tennis with Ganon lol
Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on June 13, 2012, 09:38:24 PMhe should've replaced elisa in wii sports. and yeah, the warlockorb looks pretty swagnificent xD
Thanks. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

My only suggestions animation-wise from what I can tell here are:

Warlock Orb: For some reason I think the Warlock animation should be more of a throwing-like animation for launching it. I took several pictures of myself (forgive me, they do not show my legs, and it's at a bit of an angle) to give you an idea what I'm thinking.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In hindsight, I think maybe showing you my ideas through pictures would be best.

As for the Down-Smash: I think a true thrusting motion would be better. Think of the starting pose being similar to -but not exactly like- how Ike hold's his sword in his Wait1 animation, which a more "charged" pose for the legs as if poised to strike, tip of the sword and his free arm aimed at where he is going to stab the ground, then have him thrust it straight into the ground on the same angle.

That's about all I have to say for now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302