KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
My only suggestions animation-wise from what I can tell here are:

Warlock Orb: For some reason I think the Warlock animation should be more of a throwing-like animation for launching it. I took several pictures of myself (forgive me, they do not show my legs, and it's at a bit of an angle) to give you an idea what I'm thinking.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In hindsight, I think maybe showing you my ideas through pictures would be best.

As for the Down-Smash: I think a true thrusting motion would be better. Think of the starting pose being similar to -but not exactly like- how Ike hold's his sword in his Wait1 animation, which a more "charged" pose for the legs as if poised to strike, tip of the sword and his free arm aimed at where he is going to stab the ground, then have him thrust it straight into the ground on the same angle.

That's about all I have to say for now.

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I could stream and show you how the animations are?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 09:54:52 PM
Will that orb be reflective?
I can make it so that it can be blocked by reflecting attacks, but it's not a true projectile, so it can't be sent back.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
My only suggestions animation-wise from what I can tell here are:

Warlock Orb: For some reason I think the Warlock animation should be more of a throwing-like animation for launching it. I took several pictures of myself (forgive me, they do not show my legs, and it's at a bit of an angle) to give you an idea what I'm thinking.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In hindsight, I think maybe showing you my ideas through pictures would be best.

As for the Down-Smash: I think a true thrusting motion would be better. Think of the starting pose being similar to -but not exactly like- how Ike hold's his sword in his Wait1 animation, which a more "charged" pose for the legs as if poised to strike, tip of the sword and his free arm aimed at where he is going to stab the ground, then have him thrust it straight into the ground on the same angle.

That's about all I have to say for now.


Those pictures were amazing. I think you have the right idea though.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

If anyone wants to see live action of the revamp, then feel free to come to my stream. I'm mainly opening my stream so that those with animation knowledge can give feedback.

KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I dont have animation knowledge but i think what should be done is...

you know how he sort of smoothly goes back to his default position? it would look cooler if he actually STEPPED back  instead of sliding his foot.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

>.>

<.<

If you want to come onto the stream, I'm showing live action of Raptor and Giganotosaurus. :P

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 13, 2012, 10:41:11 PM
I dont have animation knowledge but i think what should be done is...

you know how he sort of smoothly goes back to his default position? it would look cooler if he actually STEPPED back  instead of sliding his foot.
I might do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 13, 2012, 11:53:27 PM
>.>

<.<

If you want to come onto the stream, I'm showing live action of Raptor and Giganotosaurus. :P
I might do that.
missed that since it has too late here and i needed to get up earlier :S and i see it wasnt saved
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Bump.*

I wonder how it's coming along right now...?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 16, 2012, 03:22:44 PM
*Bump.*

I wonder how it's coming along right now...?
I managed to fix up the Down Special animation by attempting your suggestion. And also while you were away from the stream, I also attempted to make the stabbing and yanking more dynamic. But I'm currently waiting for SDo0m's idea and MK's fixes and ideas.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




KJP:
For his final smash you could make the Ganondorf Slash :P
Kind of like ganondorf's version of triforce slash but he makes a G at the end of the move in darkness graphics :3

It was as someones avatar I think, but it looked epic XD

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 22, 2012, 01:57:03 AM
KJP:
For his final smash you could make the Ganondorf Slash :P
Kind of like ganondorf's version of triforce slash but he makes a G at the end of the move in darkness graphics :3

It was as someones avatar I think, but it looked epic XD
My Final Smash idea is to keep Beast Ganon, but make it more control-able. Making it run, jump, attack, and possibly guard with input commands.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 22, 2012, 02:02:19 AM
My Final Smash idea is to keep Beast Ganon, but make it more control-able. Making it run, jump, attack, and possibly guard with input commands.

That'd be Neat :P maybe for the specials have a different kind of energy move :) kinda like how wolf link had different attacks :D

You might want to wait for the moveset rebuilder in brawlbox to be working and finished though O_o