KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

>.>
<.<
Due to lack of information of how I can make Ganondorf better, DLG is put on hold for a bit, but in the meantime I'll be making another Pokemon PSA.
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i cant wait
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll be looking forward to it(... not sure what else to say...)

well hitmonchan wasnt one of my fav pokemons and with the pokemon conquest we now have loads of pokemons in the vault :P well i hope hitmonchan uses his elemental punchs well :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice, a PSA that i'd care to use for more than a few days.  and it's using such a nice model, well rigged and everything  :af:   

looking forward to see how well Hitmonchan comes out.

Quote from: Snoopy on June 26, 2012, 07:19:46 PM
nice, a PSA that i'd care to use for more than a few days.  and it's using such a nice model, well rigged and everything  :af:   

looking forward to see how well Hitmonchan comes out.
Oh you. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You are the best! Hitmonchan is my favorite pokemon character except for Sneasel!

Ooo Hitmonchan will make a nice addition to my brawl, considering Hitmonlee over sheik is one of my fave's (and I don't make permanent additions often) It makes me want to make a mini sheik PSA to switch out Sheiks hand moves with stylish kicks.
Anyways, lookin' forward to what you have in store with the punching pokemon. ;)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

KJP what suggestions are you wanting for DLganondorf? I cant live with him on hold. Ill do whatever i can to help him to a balanced, fun, and awesome bugless release.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 27, 2012, 06:51:41 PM
KJP what suggestions are you wanting for DLganondorf? I cant live with him on hold. Ill do whatever i can to help him to a balanced, fun, and awesome bugless release.
Currently the moves that are finished or close to being finished are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Planned moves that are being worked on:
-Forward Smash.

Moves I have yet to change:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Moves in planning:
-Final Smash.

Other:
-Attributes (Ex: Jumping height, falling speed, air mobility, running speed, etc.)

Quote from: Tormod on June 27, 2012, 11:14:37 AM
Ooo Hitmonchan will make a nice addition to my brawl, considering Hitmonlee over sheik is one of my fave&#039;s (and I don&#039;t make permanent additions often) It makes me want to make a mini sheik PSA to switch out Sheiks hand moves with stylish kicks.
Anyways, lookin&#039; forward to what you have in store with the punching pokemon. ;)

Read Velen's moveset idea for Hitmonchan, and you'll see what's in store. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hey kjp quick question is it possible to make a kick reflect a projectile with the projectile hitting the leg/foot?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 27, 2012, 07:20:17 PM
hey kjp quick question is it possible to make a kick reflect a projectile with the projectile hitting the leg/foot?
At the moment, it's not possible.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i dont really like the fact that hitmonchan has some kicking moves in the moveset. the allure is that he stricly punches. sure he can lean mega kick but its just weird to see with him its like embour using scald a water type move sure he can learn it but is weird to see. High jump kick is something he dosen't even learn.

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on June 27, 2012, 07:57:56 PM
i dont really like the fact that hitmonchan has some kicking moves in the moveset. the allure is that he stricly punches. sure he can lean mega kick but its just weird to see with him its like embour using scald a water type move sure he can learn it but is weird to see. High jump kick is something he dosen't even learn.
I wasn't the one that made the moveset. Velen did. And Hitmonchan can learn High Jump Kick. It's an egg move that requires the player to breed a Hitmonlee that knows the move with a Ditto.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]