KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Link has true projectiles i think. His file limit is also somewhere around 509kb... dunno about his motion.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Notice: I just found out a piece of PSA coding I can use to make a character not able to be grabbed. I have added this coding to T-Rex. Now the problem consisting of him being grabbed by Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are now fixed. I will be sure to update the download sometime soon. But also note that I'm planning a revamp. But that will be after I finish my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp and Hitmonchan.

Edit: The T-Rex grab fix is now uploaded. Download again if you downloaded this PSA before 07/01/2012

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 01, 2012, 12:27:06 AM
Link has true projectiles i think. His file limit is also somewhere around 509kb... dunno about his motion.
The characters I might consider are Link, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, or Wolf.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 05:53:31 AM
Notice: I just found out a piece of PSA coding I can use to make a character not able to be grabbed. I have added this coding to T-Rex. Now the problem consisting of him being grabbed by Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are now fixed. I will be sure to update the download sometime soon. But also note that I'm planning a revamp. But that will be after I finish my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp and Hitmonchan.

Edit: The T-Rex grab fix is now uploaded. Download again if you downloaded this PSA before 07/01/2012
The characters I might consider are Link, Toon Link, Fox, Falco, or Wolf.
toon link is a char with few psas i suport the use of him :P
Or did you ever tough on using dedede for an alien queen psa? with the new bb coming it would be preety epic making alien queen on him and replacing  his followers with xenomorph(normal),face hunger(spiky one) and predalien(one eye one) just a crazy  idea like in mugen when the queen calls xenomorphs to defend her :P

but alien running on two legs will be wierd sure the waits should be bipedal and the walks but the run should be on all four to make him look more feroucious

Just wondering what happened to raptor and giganotosauros? raptor  seemed almost finished on the last video preview of him
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can usually tell it's a KJP post by whether or not you see this :) :
>.>
<.<

Looking through the xenomorph moveset, I was expecting something to do with it's 'tongue' biting people... Is the tongue not part of the model(you know what I mean)?


Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2012, 08:46:49 AM
Just wondering what happened to raptor and giganotosauros? raptor  seemed almost finished on the last video preview of him
For some odd reason, the Giganotosaurus files got corrupted, so I had to delete all those files. And Raptor is still on hold.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 01, 2012, 10:15:04 AMLooking through the xenomorph moveset, I was expecting something to do with it's 'tongue' biting people... Is the tongue not part of the model(you know what I mean)?
The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.

Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 02:22:39 PM
dafuq is that video? :srs:
A Dutch commercial about soup. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 06:16:23 PM
The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.
I was epecting it to be the grab attack thing... Oh well, on the other hand, the moveset does looks cool :)
Though I think someone else(one of the good PSAers) tried to get a running up wall thing going for a knuckles PSA, all it did was freeze

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 01, 2012, 09:00:03 PM
I was epecting it to be the grab attack thing... Oh well, on the other hand, the moveset does looks cool :) Though I think someone else(one of the good PSAers) tried to get a running up wall thing going for a knuckles PSA, all it did was freeze
I managed to do some PSA testing, and I managed to make a character able to climb walls without freezing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 06:16:23 PM
For some odd reason, the Giganotosaurus files got corrupted, so I had to delete all those files. And Raptor is still on hold.
The second jaw is a part of a model, but it has very poor range that in order for it to be able to hit a foe, it would have to be holding someone.
A Dutch commercial about soup. :P
so no giganotosauros? damn :S well atleast raptor is still on the table , will you actually be the one rigging xenomorph? becuase i dont see anyone in the mood for it :S but i would like an one slot rigg  since i think wolf boneset could work very well  of course it would need a one slot tale so make it longer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2012, 09:18:45 PM
so no giganotosauros? damn :S well atleast raptor is still on the table , will you actually be the one rigging xenomorph? becuase i dont see anyone in the mood for it :S but i would like an one slot rigg  since i think wolf boneset could work very well  of course it would need a one slot tale so make it longer
I believe Nanobuds said he would make a rig of the Xenomorph sometime in the future. So I'm going to wait for that. And if Nano decides to do it sooner, it would be great if he did 2 versions. A one slot version and a version in which the bones are matched up as perfectly as they can be and also more tail bones, and a few bones for the second jaw.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 09:42:05 PM
I believe Nanobuds said he would make a rig of the Xenomorph sometime in the future. So I'm going to wait for that. And if Nano decides to do it sooner, it would be great if he did 2 versions. A one slot version and a version in which the bones are matched up as perfectly as they can be and also more tail bones, and a few bones for the second jaw.
well wolf has a mouthM bone wich the second mouth can be rigged i guess but for taill yes he only has 3 bones  but 3 bones are preety good agfan mewtwo only has 3 taill bones and the taill looks preety good imo sure a version with more taill bones would help you alot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interesting. I was working on a Hitmonchan about 2 weeks ago but the dropped the project completely. I would like to see how this comes out. There needs to be more Pokemon movesets, I'm working on some of my own to replace everyone in the roster and some stages.

I'm liking the Xenomorph's moveset combination of original and some very canon things it could do. now if only you could make it have this aura that gives the flower effect when it's above 150% damage as a nifty effect. (bleeding acid)

Reading this is completely off topic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Whoa... climb walls like wall running?!
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 02, 2012, 01:28:58 AM
Whoa... climb walls like wall running?!
More like crawling on walls.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]