KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

>.>

<.<

Just a slight bump with 2 notes...
I have made a tumblr account for my PSAs. Why? Because I was curious. :v
Link: http://kingjigglypuffpsa.tumblr.com/

And...

I will be delaying PSA work until the new BB comes out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Porygon-Z xD if you need ideas or some psa help let me know porygon z is one of my favorite pokes ever he was my first ever iv breeded and ev trained pokemon :P like you can see on my sig from my pokemon forum days :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I could give some unique ideas for him too, if you like.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So far these are moves that I have done for Porygon-Z
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:09:20 PM
I could give some unique ideas for him too, if you like.
Be my guest. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Maybe Spex could add an extra texture or two for something? I was thinking of making his roll dodge be where he turns into a wireframe and warps away.

Also, since Porygon Z's limbs aren't exactly stuck together, maybe a few moves could have him use his limbs in various ways instead of them all being Pokemon moves?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:28:10 PMAlso, since Porygon Z's limbs aren't exactly stuck together, maybe a few moves could have him use his limbs in various ways instead of them all being Pokemon moves?
That's what I was thinking of doing. :P

Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:28:10 PMMaybe Spex could add an extra texture or two for something? I was thinking of making his roll dodge be where he turns into a wireframe and warps away.
That is if he even wants to. <_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i think we all now porygon Z n-B and FS xD it must be tri attack and Hyper beam :P porygonz Z is the only special attacker that can kill a blissey after nasty plot life orbed adaptability hyper beam xD and thats really an accomplishment for a special attacker

here are my sugestions

N-B -try attack (dont know how you would make this gfx tough)

Up Smash Signal Beam fires a short ranged beam upwards

Down smash Dark pulse - Creates a energy pulso around him doing dark damage on both sides

about the tiltes and aerials you can  make some custom moves but you still got some attacks like aerial ace ,iron tail and others to take ideas

FS- Hyper beam nuff said xD

special ability
down taunt download its a 50 % chance to boost by 1.5 the next physical attack or special after using it






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2012, 10:28:10 PM
... maybe a few moves could have him use his limbs in various ways instead of them all being Pokemon moves?

Finally, someone gets it.

I would love to see a Porygon Z PSA where every attack isn't a Pokemon move hamfisted into the moveset.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 06, 2012, 01:37:56 AM
Finally, someone gets it.
I would love to see a Porygon Z PSA where every attack isn't a Pokemon move hamfisted into the moveset.
Yeah. I tend to get carried away with putting canon moves into a Pokemon moveset. <_> I mainly do it because if I don't, then some tard will complain and say that X move is not canon. But the current moves I have done will stay. I spent too much time getting Hitboxes, GFX, SFX, Rumble, etc to be in sync with their timers. <_> And instead of filling it up with canon moves, I could try coming up with moves that match the quirky nature of the said Pokemon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 06, 2012, 02:00:50 AM
Yeah. I tend to get carried away with putting canon moves into a Pokemon moveset. <_> I mainly do it because if I don't, then some tard will complain and say that X move is not canon. But the current moves I have done will stay. I spent too much time getting Hitboxes, GFX, SFX, Rumble, etc to be in sync with their timers. <_> And instead of filling it up with canon moves, I could try coming up with moves that match the quirky nature of the said Pokemon.

Yay. =D

I liked the idea of going wireframe when dodging, dunno how possible it is. Looking forward to whatever else you come up with.

the wireframe thing is easy to do, just duplicate the model and make it load another texture (all in brawlbox of course) export the UV template in 3ds max to have his wireframe texture, make the lines a bit thicker and ur texture is nicely done, now just use a visibility bone

Quote from: jokekid on July 06, 2012, 09:13:25 AM
the wireframe thing is easy to do, just duplicate the model and make it load another texture (all in brawlbox of course) export the UV template in 3ds max to have his wireframe texture, make the lines a bit thicker and ur texture is nicely done, now just use a visibility bone
I don't think Falco even has visibility bones.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 06, 2012, 09:22:04 AM
I don't think Falco even has visibility bones.
he has 2 i think
one for the gun in the leg or not and one for the disk shield also on the leg or not
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 06, 2012, 12:07:13 PM
he has 2 i think
one for the gun in the leg or not and one for the disk shield also on the leg or not

Gun, yes. The reflector isn't controlled by visibility, I don't think, I'm pretty sure it's just animated.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 06, 2012, 04:28:33 PM
Gun, yes. The reflector isn't controlled by visibility, I don't think, I'm pretty sure it's just animated.
i mean the one on its leg disa+ears when using downB thats a visibility bone  sure the gfx is animated
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.