KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is all. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2012, 08:49:31 AM
>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is all. :v
awsome work on them both! But hitmonchan should have the elemental punches like fire punch, ice Punch, tounder Punch etc. I really hope you could bring that. And also loving the wait animation!


Porygon Z looks like a boss so far.  Nice how you made the Side B (I'm assuming) react with walls like Luigi's does. 

what will those side B do anyway?
is it only for quicker approach?

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 07, 2012, 09:24:41 AM
awsome work on them both! But hitmonchan should have the elemental punches like fire punch, ice Punch, tounder Punch etc. I really hope you could bring that. And also loving the wait animation!

He will have them. Just not all of them will be main moves.

For example, one of the throws is going to incorporate Ice Punch.

Personally, I think P-Z's Wait 1 animation could be a be more...animated.

I don't mean it needs to be faster. It could just use more movement in general. Maybe having up bob up and down while swaying side to side, moving his arms and tail up and down in time to it slowly.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I've always imagined Porygon Z as being quite twitchy with its standard movements.  Kind stiff and oddly robotic because of being corrupted by the malicious data from evolving.  Porygon 2 would be smooth and more elegant, whilst Porygon Z would be erratic and strange.  Check it out in Pokemon Battle Revolution for example:

http://youtu.be/GTJExxjYA8Y?t=1m48s


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 02:53:47 PM
I've always imagined Porygon Z as being quite twitchy with its standard movements.  Kind stiff and oddly robotic because of being corrupted by the malicious data from evolving.  Porygon 2 would be smooth and more elegant, whilst Porygon Z would be erratic and strange.  Check it out in Pokemon Battle Revolution for example:

http://youtu.be/GTJExxjYA8Y?t=1m48s



Maybe something like that could be a Wait2 or 3? For example.

He could start spinning up, slowly raising his arms as he spins, then his body stops spinning with his arms straight out and his head keeps spinning before it finally stops too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hitmonchan looks pretty good so far... Though I'm less interested in him then Porygon-Z.

I agree that his wait should be weird, since he's glitched up. Side tilt seems odd for a tilt... Maybe it should be a slap from his... Wing? Like a disjointed one. where he detaches his wing to hit you.

Side B looks interesting so far, as does down B.

...

Also, I think his run is cute for some reason.

I'm also quite interested in Z, I think he's one of the few Pokemon who can pull off having Hyper Beam as a Final Smash without it being obnoxiously generic.

If you want, I can provide some quirky wait animations for you, he looks like he'd be fun to animate.


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 11:34:53 AM
Porygon Z looks like a boss so far.  Nice how you made the Side B (I'm assuming) react with walls like Luigi's does. 
Yeah, and I hope you can get a jump off of it each time you stick to a wall so you can wall jump kind of.

Also, what GFX is used in that SideTilt move, KJP(The beam)?

And yeah, he should spazz out more often.

Don't have much time but I saw the beginning of Hitmonchan. Not bad for such an early preview. Can't wait til you add more frames to the animations, so it looks better, and more fluid.

Also, you should totally have the Neutral Special be Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Electric Punch. They could all be changed by the taunt activation thing that many PSAers have done before.

Thank you everyone for your general feedback, comments, and interest. :)

Quote from: jokekid on July 07, 2012, 11:45:03 AM
what will those side B do anyway?
is it only for quicker approach?
Just about that. But I plan on adding a small hitbox to the move, and if that hits, the user will preform an attack.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 07, 2012, 04:36:32 PM
If you want, I can provide some quirky wait animations for you, he looks like he'd be fun to animate.
Be my guest. :)

Quote from: SmashClash on July 07, 2012, 06:04:20 PM
Also, what GFX is used in that SideTilt move, KJP(The beam)?
Suicune's Ice Beam GFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]