KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I dunno, I pictured Tri Attack as having the HG/SS look.

Kinda like this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But with, like, transparency and stuff.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:16:58 AM
I dunno, I pictured Tri Attack as having the HG/SS look.

Kinda like this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But with, like, transparency and stuff.
GAH!
That's perfect! :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

XD

Alright, well, if you're going to use a specific model, which one will you be using? That way I know what to rig it over.

I suggest something with, like, multiple bones or something so you can call up element-specific graphics and attach them to those bones.

If you can even do that.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:21:46 AM
XD

Alright, well, if you're going to use a specific model, which one will you be using? That way I know what to rig it over.

I suggest something with, like, multiple bones or something so you can call up element-specific graphics and attach them to those bones.

If you can even do that.
Of course the TopN bone is needed. And I believe it rotates in the games, so add a RotN bone. And 3 individual bones for the three spheres. You can make your own custom boneset if you need to. I did that with my Raptor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hm. I think I'll just rig it over Falco's blaster and see how that turns out.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:30:17 AM
Hm. I think I'll just rig it over Falco's blaster and see how that turns out.
Alright. Thank you for doing so. :) I would of never found that model...unless you made it yourself.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:36:22 AM
Made it muhself. Took all of two seconds.

:af:
O: Sweet damn dude. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 04:40:46 AM
It's only a torus and three spheres. Nothing too crazy. XD
So I see. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Heheh.

I think I can make it semitransparent by stealing Olimar's helmet material. Gonna give it a shot.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 05:04:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Heheh.

I think I can make it semitransparent by stealing Olimar's helmet material. Gonna give it a shot.
Yay. And double yes. Try it man. :af:

But I wanted to use it for the blaster projectile. But it's alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 05:11:23 AM
Tried it. Looks awful. XD

Just needs some tweaking.
Alright. Thanks for putting time into it. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No problem. I'll have to put it off till tomorrow, though. It's getting late and I forgot I have to work early.