KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

is the moveset for hitmonchan posted? it'd be cool if machpunch could be incorporated somehow.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 09, 2012, 05:16:11 AM
No problem. I'll have to put it off till tomorrow, though. It's getting late and I forgot I have to work early.

I would recommend making some graphic in the shape of those spheres... To launch off you know what.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 09, 2012, 06:57:32 AM
I would recommend making some graphic in the shape of those spheres... To launch off you know what.
I can just add that in PSA. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

guess scizor is going off  since porygonZ has too much win :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 08:08:46 AM
guess scizor is going off  since porygonZ has too much win :P
I'm planning a revamp of Scizor anyway. And I'm gonna put the revamp over someone else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 09, 2012, 08:10:20 AM
I'm planning a revamp of Scizor anyway. And I'm gonna put the revamp over someone else.
you can probably use fox since he has the same moveset so the port would be near perfect
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 08:17:22 AM
you can probably use fox since he has the same moveset so the port would be near perfect
I'm not sure. But I could plan out a moveset of what I have in mind while I wait for the BB bug fixes to be uploaded. I could make the Specials the movesets that competitive Scizors know. I think I'll keep the Final Smash as Giga Impact though, but I'll just edit the animations a tad.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

cant wait to see the try attack animated and running xD custom gfx models for the win :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

<.<

Here is what I have in mind for the Scizor revamp so far...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attacks:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feel free to tell me your thoughts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

scizor having two boosting moves doesnt fell right imo  and even swords dance or taillwind should be taunts  at best scizor
my sugestions

side B bullet punch same like we have now
Up B quick attack pikachu like with 2 moves
down B u turn like zoroark
N-B super power a powerful close up move but makes the next special have its power and knockback halved
its just  it fells off half of scizor specials being setup moves since brawl isnt much  directed to setup moves.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AM
scizor having two boosting moves doesnt fell right imo  and even swords dance or taillwind should be taunts  at best scizor
Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AM
it fells off half of scizor specials being setup moves since brawl isnt much  directed to setup moves.
I will not be having any taunts with effects. And some competitive Scizors have Swords dance and Agility/Tailwind. I decided to add these two moves because I wanted to bring something new into the game while keeping the same priority as the previous version. I will be keeping these moves until further notice.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMside B bullet punch same like we have now
Personally, I didn't really like the way I made Bullet Punch in the previous version.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMdown B u turn like zoroark
I'm having U-Turn as the Side Special.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMN-B super power a powerful close up move but makes the next special have its power and knockback halfed
I might make Superpower as a Smash Attack, but I'll put my own twist to it.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AMUp B quick attack pikachu like with 2 moves
That's what I plan on doing for the recovery part of the move.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2012, 03:57:46 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about that, thanks.
No problem. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yet again, another double post. >.>

. . .

But with some updates. No updates have been made to either Hitmonchan or Porygon-Z. I'm waiting for Gamma's Tri-Attack model for Porygon-Z. And I'm just feeling kinda meh about Hitmonchan at the moment. But with Scizor, I have managed to animate a few moves. Also, I have set up a poll to decide which character my Scizor revamp should go over.

. . .

One more thing, I'm re-animating the glide, but I don't know what main pose to use.

Pose 1 (Glide from the previous Version):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pose 2 (New Glide):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pick which pose you would like for me to use, or suggest a different pose. Vote as well for the character that Scizor will be going over...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i think the first one only needed his arms to be spread out like a "V". its pose with the arms straight ahread look too stiff. i figure gliding would require being relaxed due to the artificial flying not being under their control since they depend on a breeze.

or maybe he could have his arms bent like an L shape but with the arms outwards like a  V does that give a good mental image? an example of the L shape is like how your arms are when you are on a roller coaster that has your feet dangling
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

like the first one better the second looks like an attack pose rather than a glide pose imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.