KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Answer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: mate33 on July 11, 2012, 05:38:22 PM
my answer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nope. Incorrect. :P

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on July 11, 2012, 05:45:52 PM
Answer:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 11, 2012, 05:44:42 PM
[spoiler]the wall is already built, the 4 men dont need to build it. :P
Yes. That is the correct answer. :>.>: That makes you the first two testers+...The second question will be in my next post.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Unfortunately, KJP, I cannot do any testing at the moment. In all likelihood, I won't be able to do any Brawl-related stuffs for another few weeks, as my Wii's disc drive has died. Again. :'(

Really, I just wanted to answer the question. :P

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

KJP Bruh, what exactly do you mean by... BRIEF when you mention Ganondorf? Because I know you don't mean you're only gonna work on him for a short amount of time before getting another project started.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

As for the current tester, I will send the user a PM in a bit.

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 11, 2012, 07:15:53 PM
KJP Bruh, what exactly do you mean by... BRIEF when you mention Ganondorf? Because I know you don't mean you're only gonna work on him for a short amount of time before getting another project started.
By brief, I was meaning small.

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on July 11, 2012, 06:16:06 PM
Unfortunately, KJP, I cannot do any testing at the moment. In all likelihood, I won't be able to do any Brawl-related stuffs for another few weeks, as my Wii's disc drive has died. Again. :'(

Really, I just wanted to answer the question. :P
:>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

alrighty, well if you'd be so kind as to run any moves you need help with by me I'll try and come up with something. Just lemme know if you want a sword move, magic move, or physical attack (punch, kick, knee, or elbow.)
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

epic you made a angled fake glide xD i will be looking at that codding  xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 12, 2012, 07:06:51 AMepic you made a angled fake glide xD i will be looking at that codding  xD
It took me a full day just to get this coding to work correctly. And I plan on adding a little bit more to it as well, such as gaining speed as you go down.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The glide looks nice, but it seems a bit stiff imo
It seems like he transitions from up to down to suddenly
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 12, 2012, 07:34:49 AM
The glide looks nice, but it seems a bit stiff imo
It seems like he transitions from up to down to suddenly

Meh, nitpick.  This shot takes ages to code and no one has done it with this kind of authenticity.  Be glad it can even angle at all.  It's a testament to how good this man is with PSA.

i love the glide i can think of 3 more PSAs there can use this glide
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 12, 2012, 07:34:49 AMThe glide looks nice, but it seems a bit stiff imo It seems like he transitions from up to down to suddenly
Yeah. I kinda think so too. I might adjust that sometime later.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 12, 2012, 07:40:21 AMMeh, nitpick.  This shot takes ages to code and no one has done it with this kind of authenticity.  Be glad it can even angle at all.  It's a testament to how good this man is with PSA.
Many thanks.[/Spy]
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

awesome, can u add some coding for it to "crash" into the walls, it looks a bit weird seeing him glide against the wall xD

Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 09:06:50 AM
awesome, can u add some coding for it to "crash" into the walls, it looks a bit weird seeing him glide against the wall xD

Pit's, MK's and Charizard's glides don't do that though.