KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 04:04:27 PM
No issues. It's just a bit too see through.

Or at least I think so. Who knows, maybe I got it right. XD
I looked at a video of Tri-Attack in a Gen 4 game, and right now, the model is too transparent. Also...The file size of the model right now is too big to be used as a GFX for the Blaster Bullet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hey kjp i hope you dont mind a quick psa question. this is about luffy
Is it possible to make an up b a teather recovery with hut their arm streched out.
Is it possible to have an up b  where the character can grab an opponent that is near them in the air and pull them down?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 13, 2012, 04:08:10 PM
I looked at a video of Tri-Attack in a Gen 4 game, and right now, the model is too transparent. Also...The file size of the model right now is too big to be used as a GFX for the Blaster Bullet.

Well... crap. I tried. /:

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 13, 2012, 04:19:14 PMIs it possible to make an up b a teather recovery with hut their arm streched out.
I'm not too sure. It might be possible with special coding.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 13, 2012, 04:19:14 PMIs it possible to have an up b  where the character can grab an opponent that is near them in the air and pull them down?
I don't think so. But you could just make a spiking hitbox.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 13, 2012, 04:20:35 PM
Well... crap. I tried. /:
Don't feel bad. <_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Here's how you fix the model. Scale it down in 3DS, save it. Fix the transparency, then scale it up via PSA or Brawlbox in the animations.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 13, 2012, 11:04:38 PM
Here's how you fix the model. Scale it down in 3DS, save it. Fix the transparency, then scale it up via PSA or Brawlbox in the animations.

velen, please tell me ur not still thinking that making a model "smaller" will decrease it's filesize, right?
a model's filesize is determined by the vertices and faces, not the scale it's using... i would swear im not the first one telling you this.

July 14, 2012, 06:21:00 PM #3682 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:21:52 PM by KingJigglypuff
>.>

<.<

The results are in! Porygon-Z will be going over Fox. But I will wait until the transparency of the Tri-Attack model gets fixed.

And also...I've been doing a lot of work on my Scizor revamp while I was waiting for the poll...

The following is either done or almost done (I will explain the moves):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attacks:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Planned moves in mind:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Moves that are still in planning:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now that you have read what has been done. Should I make another preview video of the revamp and showcase the moves?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

that glide is awesome  ;D love it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.

That was Scizor's best move in the original PSA...

Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 14, 2012, 08:30:01 PM
Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.

That was Scizor's best move in the original PSA...

Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.

i agree i also dont like the 2 boosting moves in the specials imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 14, 2012, 06:41:42 PM
that glide is awesome  ;D love it
Thank you. =D

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 14, 2012, 08:30:01 PM
Wait, KJP, no. Don't change the side tilt, other then maybe fixing the animation.

That was Scizor's best move in the original PSA...

Also, why do you want to change it THIS much? It's not even the same character anymore pretty much. At least keep a few things from the original. And keep the general playstyle intact. Like his neutral B, side tilt. The things that made him distinct.
I am keeping some things from the previous version. To be honest, after I re-read my idea for the Side Tilt in this version, I thought it was a bad idea. But you can technically say that the Side Tilt of the previous version is the Neutral Attack of this version. But I don't think it would hurt to put the previous Side Tilt back in.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The PSA is good, but I think Scizor need to have the X-Scissor move.

Scizor  -megusta-
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 15, 2012, 01:58:10 AM #3689 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:37:18 PM by KingJigglypuff
....Huh. I had forgotten about posting here.

Anyways, my main YouTube account was banned awhile back and the videos I had made for KingJigglypuff's Ganondorf were gone with it. Luckly, I SAVE EVERYTHING and I still have the original videos stored on my hard drive. I won't go through the work of making all those annotations again to say what moves are what in the video, BUUUUUTTTTTT I will upload them again so that everyone still has something to watch, however crappily I made them.

Links to re-uploaded videos:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy.
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.