KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Darn, Fox? But I have Infernape DX oh well.. Can there be a version over Falco still or no?

Well I'm excited for Scizor. Fox... Porygon isn't worthy to take my Fox slot. :D

I'm excited for Scizor because he's one of my favorite Pokemon. Infernape is on my to-do PSA list, and my other two favorite pokemon are Lucario and Electivire. One of which is already a brawl character and the other, also on my to-do list.

All in all, I look forward to Infernape vs Scizor fights. Even though by pokemon logic, Infernape win 4 times over.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 15, 2012, 04:25:23 PM
Well I'm excited for Scizor. Fox... Porygon isn't worthy to take my Fox slot. :D

I'm excited for Scizor because he's one of my favorite Pokemon. Infernape is on my to-do PSA list, and my other two favorite pokemon are Lucario and Electivire. One of which is already a brawl character and the other, also on my to-do list.

All in all, I look forward to Infernape vs Scizor fights. Even though by pokemon logic, Infernape win 4 times over.
depends :P if infernape switchs in on scizor he might end up dead before actually attacking scizor with a super power plus bullet punch xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 15, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
depends :P if infernape switchs in on scizor he might end up dead before actually attacking scizor with a super power plus bullet punch xD
lol how would he lose in this situation? superpower would not be effective since infernape is already a fighting type and scizor would get no stab since its a fighting type move and after using super power its next offensive move would be weaker. So bullet puch would be weaker even though it would get stab But maybe i didnt understand correctly
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

High atk... and Infernape has crap defense.

But bullet punch wouldn't work cause Super Power is a recharge move isn't it?

But anyway... I was more talking about type advantage rather then actually in a battle. Scizor is a bug steel. Both of his types are super weak against both of Infernape's types.  But in brawl they will be more evenly matched. So I'm excited. When I get around to my Infernape that is.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

super power weakens attack and defense so that would make bullet punch weaker. and superpower shares the same type as infernape so it would be weaker just from that. its like a non water pokemon using a water attack on an actual water type.

i intrested to see how porygon comes out
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 15, 2012, 04:55:29 PM
High atk... and Infernape has crap defense.

But bullet punch wouldn't work cause Super Power is a recharge move isn't it?

But anyway... I was more talking about type advantage rather then actually in a battle. Scizor is a bug steel. Both of his types are super weak against both of Infernape's types.  But in brawl they will be more evenly matched. So I'm excited. When I get around to my Infernape that is.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 15, 2012, 05:29:17 PM
super power weakens attack and defense so that would make bullet punch weaker. and superpower shares the same type as infernape so it would be weaker just from that. its like a non water pokemon using a water attack on an actual water type.

i intrested to see how porygon comes out
scizor has a freaking huge base attack infernape cant take a hit  and super power is a base 120 power move,  even if infernape surbibes scizor has a priority bullet punch even on minus one attack still does damage since technician and stab, animae a fighting type doest resist fight lol someone doesnt play pokemon at all lolol heck ghost and dragon moves are super effective against themselves not every typing resist its own move you know? bug doesnt resist bug,rock doesnt resist rock,fighting doesnt resist fighting,flying doesnt resist flying and normal doesnt resist normal maybe a few i missed also dont resist themselves

damage calc adamant max attack scizor with life orb super power 84.6% - 99.7% agains naive standard infernape
so yeah even at -1 bullet punch will destroy infernape

if scizor is choice banded is almost sure an OHKO 97.3% - 114.7%

ppl you really should play pokemon more, super power doesnt recharge and animae doesnt even know how the type chart  work lol, you guys go play some competitive pokemon now :P

well i am most hyped for P-Z xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lmao your right when i was writing it i was thinking that it is usually special attack oriented types like fire ,grass, and water that resisit each other but i didnt feel like making sure fighting types dont resist each other even though it is a more physical oriented type.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I don't play competitive anymore. And even when I did, I never used Super Power. The move I was thinking that did a recharge was Giga Impact. As far as their stats go, I have 2 Scizors and 4 Infernapes (Only counting Black Version)... I know their stats xD  Reason why I stopped playing competitive is because I didn't like the metagame. My parties were usually made up of my favorite pokemon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



And yeah, I believe its most normal elemental attacks that resist each other. Like water/water I think.

But I've fallen off of Pokemon since I beat Black. I was disapointed it was just the same game with a different color. When they come out with something more innovative, I might get back into it.

But back on topic. Scizor's glide looked REALLY good. When I get around to making my Sora, I'm really gonna need that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

why do you have repeated pokes? i usually iv breed one ev train him and thats it that species is done unless he has 2 movesets i would like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you all for the comments. :P

. . .

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Suicide Finish... I love it.

Very nice. Your custom animation have really come along since you started doing them.

I might just have to get a character select icon for Scizor... and when that happens, that means he's permanent. :D

I liked the fight. If you're taking feedback, I have some to give.

@Carnage: I had multiple pokemon because I wanted them to have different builds. Like I had a Atk Electivire element sweeper, and I had another Electivire that was SpAtk.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 16, 2012, 10:53:03 PM
Suicide Finish... I love it.

Very nice. Your custom animation have really come along since you started doing them.

I might just have to get a character select icon for Scizor... and when that happens, that means he's permanent. :D

I liked the fight. If you're taking feedback, I have some to give.
Thanks. And go ahead and state your thoughts in detail.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol i remenber those sounds from pokemon stadium :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 16, 2012, 11:07:04 PMlol i remenber those sounds from pokemon stadium :P
It's Pokemon Battle Revolution. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]