KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: SmashClash on July 20, 2012, 03:24:44 AM
I sure can't for the update and PSAs.
I wish I knew what the 4-Digit Action Status IDs were. :/
Ya think SDo0m may know?
I asked him a while ago. He said that he didn't know. But EternalYoshi linked me to a page on Dant's Wiki that showed me quite a few of those IDs. I managed to find the one for default tripping. Now I just need to find the IDs for reverse tripping and tripping over a banana peel.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 03:32:53 AM
I asked him a while ago. He said that he didn't know. But EternalYoshi linked me to a page on Dant's Wiki that showed me quite a few of those IDs. I managed to find the one for default tripping. Now I just need to find the IDs for reverse tripping and tripping over a banana peel.
Is it something you can just try out inputting values? Trial and error persay?

Man...this revamp is possibly the first PSA of mine that I worked the hardest on. I hope it gets some decent recognition once I'm done...

Quote from: SmashClash on July 20, 2012, 03:42:38 AM
Is it something you can just try out inputting values? Trial and error persay?
Yes. But it will take quite some time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 03:55:29 AM
Man...this revamp is possibly the first PSA of mine that I worked the hardest on. I hope it gets some decent recognition once I'm done...
Yes. But it will take quite some time.
Well, if you want it enough, hard work will pay off. :)

July 20, 2012, 11:01:26 PM #3724 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:06:29 PM by KingJigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 11:01:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I've never done feedback before, but I guess I'd give it a try if you'd allow.. I finally got my new disc last week, and I'd love to be able to put it to good use.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 20, 2012, 11:19:12 PM
Well I've never done feedback before, but I guess I'd give it a try if you'd allow.. I finally got my new disc last week, and I'd love to be able to put it to good use.
Maybe. But I would like to see if anyone else posts here as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 20, 2012, 11:24:35 PM
Maybe. But I would like to see if anyone else posts here as well.
Alright, if you decide to borrow me (I'm free right now), then just feel free to PM at any time.

Idk, send me it if you want i'm meh since i mainly record and not give feedback. Just posting cuz im hype.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

i'll do it if you want i did for the last. scizor is my favorite steel type
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

if you want i can test
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 21, 2012, 03:27:16 PM #3731 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:29:22 PM by KingJigglypuff
Hmmm...I don't think Scizor is really ready for outside testing yet. The two people I turn to for testing for balancing seem to have a few complaints.

But in the meantime, here's a preview video of my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp from Wolfric.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can tell, I need to do some massive tweaks to him as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 22, 2012, 09:18:07 PM #3732 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:20:24 PM by KingJigglypuff
Bump. >_>

Let's try keeping this topic on the first page. <_<

And for those of you who are still interested, I might be releasing Scizor sometime this week...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2012, 09:18:07 PM
Bump. >_>

Let's try keeping this topic on the first page. <_<

And for those of you who are still interested, I might be releasing Scizor sometime this week...
i will try him out for sure
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 22, 2012, 09:43:10 PM
i will try him out for sure
Thank you for your interest. :)

I'd make a video showcasing the moves, but when I tried, I messed up so many times that I rage quit. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]