KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
Thank you for your interest. :)

I'd make a video showcasing the moves, but when I tried, I messed up so many times that I rage quit. >.>
i cant even take pictures on my wii without freezing and i dont know why lol my wii freezes when i try to save a picture on the SD or even in the wii memory
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man I really need to get another SD for hacked Brawl.  I don't want to keep switching between P:M and modded Brawl but I still want to use all these cool mods that are being released.  As soon as I get a new SD card and when Scizor is released I'll definitely try it just to admire the mechanics XD



Quote from: StarWaffle on July 28, 2012, 10:58:45 PM
Is scizor complete?
Just about. I really want to release him today, but there have been some difficulties...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What are those difficulties?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 22, 2012, 09:48:46 PM
Thank you for your interest. :)

I'd make a video showcasing the moves, but when I tried, I messed up so many times that I rage quit. >.>

Speaking of which, however crappy mine were, I've re-uploaded them to this topic if you haven't noticed al--wow, that's an insensitive way of putting it.  :srs:

Well, for lack of me phrasing what I want to say in a more polite context, (can't seem to spit out what I want to say without being rude) they're posted a page or two back in this topic. Feel free to edit the Dark Lord Ganondorf part of your post when you have time.

....And I'm sorry if I said anything off-putting. I'm having trouble figuring out what to type here....
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

Quote from: Shadows Wrath on July 29, 2012, 01:58:40 AM
Speaking of which, however crappy mine were, I've re-uploaded them to this topic if you haven't noticed al--wow, that's an insensitive way of putting it.  :srs:

Well, for lack of me phrasing what I want to say in a more polite context, (can't seem to spit out what I want to say without being rude) they're posted a page or two back in this topic. Feel free to edit the Dark Lord Ganondorf part of your post when you have time.

....And I'm sorry if I said anything off-putting. I'm having trouble figuring out what to type here....
Yes I did see that you re-uploaded your videos. I thank you for doing so. Sorry I didn't mention it before.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

did you ever made more progress on porygon Z? i was looking foward for that guy :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Scizor woot! Can't wait. Makes me want to do infernape sooner.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on July 29, 2012, 07:32:48 AM
did you ever made more progress on porygon Z? i was looking foward for that guy :P
No I haven't. :/ I'm still waiting for the semi-transparency to be less transparent.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So... Scizor scheduled for this week or no?

*bumps to keep on page 1*

I know how it feels man.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:09:55 PM
So... Scizor scheduled for this week or no?

*bumps to keep on page 1*

I know how it feels man.
I really hope so. A user said that he would help me with balancing issues, but he's been quite busy. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I got time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:28:57 PM
I got time.
I'm not too sure. I appreciate the offer, but if I recall, you use Brawl Minus. Correct?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]