KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Scizor is who I'm looking for. Porygon-Z has never bbeen a pokemon I liked... and Fox is still my Main... I'll probably end up only replacing him with something I create unless someone makes something uber bad ass.

But Scizor has a lot of my hype.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 03, 2012, 09:22:02 PM
Scizor is who I'm looking for. Porygon-Z has never bbeen a pokemon I liked... and Fox is still my Main... I'll probably end up only replacing him with something I create unless someone makes something uber bad ass.

But Scizor has a lot of my hype.
Hopefully you still have Infernape planned lol hope Soneek discussed whatever it was with you and stuff. I was hoping Scizor could get ported to someone so I can keep Porygon Z since he's going on Fox, and if he goes on Fox he can easily be ported back to Falco.

He didn't. I sent him a PM and was never replied to.

So I'll just do my own thing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 03, 2012, 09:34:14 PM
Hopefully you still have Infernape planned lol hope Soneek discussed whatever it was with you and stuff. I was hoping Scizor could get ported to someone so I can keep Porygon Z since he's going on Fox, and if he goes on Fox he can easily be ported back to Falco.
Well since Falco has very similar coding to Fox and Wolf, I could see if I could model port this upcoming version of Scizor over Fox and Wolf. And I can model port PorygonZ over Falco and Wolf once its done too.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Its still gonna be over Falco though right?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 04, 2012, 03:30:20 PM
Its still gonna be over Falco though right?
The Scizor revamp will be over Falco. And Porygon Z will be over Fox.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hey, KJP while playing with silver i thought why not make silver's final smash him changing to super silver and shoot green orbs. it would be just like diddy's fs just with different gfx
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Quote from: twinztd on August 05, 2012, 10:04:29 PM
hey, KJP while playing with silver i thought why not make silver's final smash him changing to super silver and shoot green orbs. it would be just like diddy's fs just with different gfx
I tried that before, but I couldn't get the projectiles to work with the custom GFX due to different bone structures. If it did work properly, then I would of made that as the Final Smash. But I don't think I'll ever make another update/revamp to Silver anytime soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well I'll be dammed. This topic has been inactive for over a week. :srs: But I understand. It's difficult to keep a topic active with contributing posts. :/ But anyways, a bump with some information. Since I'm having problems with balance, I'm handing Scizor over to Wolfric. He has a better understanding about vBrawl balance. This will give me time to work on other characters I want to do. So in the meantime...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

:l Time to pester Alba.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

probably it isnt any one slot rigg right? its over who wolf?
Glad to see you finally doing xenomorph xD will you import any alts like praetorion/queen/predalien for the moveset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on August 12, 2012, 09:51:33 AM
probably it isnt any one slot rigg right? its over who wolf?
Glad to see you finally doing xenomorph xD will you import any alts like praetorion/queen/predalien for the moveset?
Correct. It is not a one slot rig. And yes, it will be over Wolf. But I'm not sure if I'll do any alts. Main reason being because I don't have their models. And also their models might not fit onto my custom boneset.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 12, 2012, 06:25:16 PM
xeno looks pretty awesome :)
Thanks. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 12, 2012, 07:44:02 PM
Correct. It is not a one slot rig. And yes, it will be over Wolf. But I'm not sure if I'll do any alts. Main reason being because I don't have their models. And also their models might not fit onto my custom boneset.
their models are preety easy to find and i bet they would fit the boneset preety well since predalien and praetorian  are the same bodywise but with diferent head the queen would be the hardest but i think it would also fit bodywise ,you can find then in the vault here:
praetorian http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974
queen on the ganon final http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26727
predalien http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26564

or you can find then  without being on brawlvault here:
predalien obj http://www.mediafire.com/?xv35xx451311ljv
praetorian http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/sheet/2541
the queen i can only find in gmod http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129526



For xenomorph  a good  taunt/move would be an alien egg appears in front of alien the if anyone is infront of alien the facehunger would jump out of the egg and hit the oponent  this would be a sick move  or a very cool taunt importing the egg and facehunger would be easy and the face hunger could be used for a trow like the AVP game where we have sometimes the option of Harvest.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I downloaded and looked at those 3 models. The Queen does not match up with my Xenomorph's bone tree. Predalien comes close, but still does not match. Not sure about the Praetorian. Its model was ripped poorly and is messed up when imported.

Quote from: Carnage on August 12, 2012, 09:15:41 PMFor xenomorph a good taunt/move would be an alien egg appears in front of alien the if anyone is infront of alien the facehunger would jump out of the egg and hit the oponent  this would be a sick move  or a very cool taunt importing the egg and facehunger would be easy and the face hunger could be used for a trow like the AVP game where we have sometimes the option of Harvest.
I'm not too sure. I most likely won't because that would take a considerable amount of coding, Smash Taunts tend to cause balance issues, and I do not have the models of the Egg and Facehugger. I do have the game though, but I don't think I'll do it. But since I do have the game, I just might try to make a sound pack.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]