DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

it is that one you can DL
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This is epic work man.

If only I had a Generic ft_captain.rel to have Goku vs Master Chief vs Viewtiful Joe

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Goku looks pretty great so far man :D

Somthing that's bothering me though is the effect used for the kamehameha. I think it looks a little bland and I think it might look cooler if you used the blast from lucario's aura storm or maybe hyper beam from deoxys other then that I really like it.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 01, 2011, 04:11:00 PM
Goku looks pretty great so far man :D

Somthing that's bothering me though is the effect used for the kamehameha. I think it looks a little bland and I think it might look cooler if you used the blast from lucario's aura storm or maybe hyper beam from deoxys other then that I really like it.
the fire will be removed soon i reupload the PSA and the Spirit Bomb have to be like that or filesize will be too big
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh srry ill get on the csp's and stuff soon

May 01, 2011, 04:35:40 PM #322 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:43:02 PM by MarioDK
anyway if i got the CSPs/Bps :D i have to reupload Goku so i reupload the fixes then i got the CSPs/Bps
i also have to fix Kaioken turn off then you die and also fix Kaieken turn off then you get a big dmg like 15%
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm playing DBZ:BT3 for find some moves for Brawl.I also need a Animation Hack Tutorial for make new Animations for Kid Buu and the others.I'll search in the Tutorials Page.

Quote from: BlackFox on May 01, 2011, 04:56:55 PM
I'm playing DBZ:BT3 for find some moves for Brawl.I also need a Animation Hack Tutorial for make new Animations for Kid Buu and the others.I'll search in the Tutorials Page.
Kid Buu will Sdo0m make i just have to update first post soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 01, 2011, 05:34:51 PM
im done with the CSP's

ok nice can you send me them :D i am also almost done with the last fixes so i can reupload Goku PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

2 CSP's didnt come out so well but they still look pretty good(you'll be able to tell which ones it was)

May 01, 2011, 06:54:36 PM #328 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 06:55:36 PM by slayermarth101
Hey i made you something else...i forgot to put it in the .zip do u want it

EDIT: sorry for the double post

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 01, 2011, 06:54:36 PM
Hey i made you something else...i forgot to put it in the .zip do u want it
yeah :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later