SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is this PSA compatible with Beyonds new Skull Kid?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 15, 2011, 02:58:29 PM
Is this PSA compatible with Beyonds new Skull Kid?

For me, when using the PSA and Beyond's vertex the grab cause the game to freeze.  

Damn, I really like how the new one looks. But if is to hard to make Beyonds new model work I will just use the old one i guess
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 15, 2011, 06:02:31 PM
Damn, I really like how the new one looks. But if is to hard to make Beyonds new model work I will just use the old one i guess

sorry guys, I only made the PSA to work with skull kid textures that have toon link's sheild as his mask.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 16, 2011, 01:09:14 AM #199 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:45:53 PM by dpgthirteen
That's weird, I checked his files and his mask Apperantly still seems to be the shield? Or it might cave been his sheath, can't remember since I checked hours ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Edit
Yea I just checked and beyond still used the shield as Majoras Mask? What could be wrong then?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

when i have the skull kids textures with this and sdo0ms spiderman psa, it freezes