SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



you should keep this going oh divine one
"The only Laguz that had 3 form's.......
Human -> Lunar Twilight Wolf -> Twilight Dragon"

"Advertising Project Tabuu Please look at link for detail's http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23451.0"

l~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l
v Wanna know more about me go here v
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10959.15



Hey Divine, I'm a HUGE fan of Skullkid and I think what you're doing is awesome  :af2:. Thing is, I've never used a hack before and I'm having some trouble. How do I get the file onto my Wii? I got the download on MediaFire and on my SD card, but it doesn't do anything when I put the card in my Wii. Does it need to be in a certain file? I know I sound like a noob, but any help would be useful. Also, is the link in the original post the most current download? Thanks a alot!  :kdance:



So who's Skull Kid going to go over again?  :kdance:

Toon Link


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Changes since the preceding version of 1.0


Version 1.5

+New B special - Skull Kid takes out his Duke pipe and shoots deku nuts at you.

+New Side B Special - Skull Kid Lets Majora take over to unlease his wrath

+New Up B special -  Tael and Tatl Levetation

+New Diagonal Side A - Tael and Tatle Dash - Skull kid sends his faries for a sneak attack

+New Diagonal UP A - Diagonal Deku Shot

+Fixed Final Smash

+Fixed Smash side A glitch

+Fixed Down Air glitch

+Fixed more XD




A video of the updated final smash :af:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-UDVJkmL2Y
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 01, 2011, 07:17:23 AMChanges since the preceding version of 1.0 Version 1.5 +New B special - Skull Kid takes out his Duke pipe and shoots deku nuts at you. +New Side B Special - Skull Kid Lets Majora take over to unlease his wrath +New Up B special -  Tael and Tatl Levetation +New Diagonal Side A - Tael and Tatle Dash - Skull kid sends his faries for a sneak attack +New Diagonal UP A - Diagonal Deku Shot +Fixed Final Smash +Fixed Smash side A glitch +Fixed Down Air glitch +Fixed more XD A video of the updated final smash :af: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-UDVJkmL2Y
That is great! but... about Moon's nose on your pics?
is look like flat....

^ oh its not, his nose is pointy still. its metaknight's foot drawn to his face XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Is there any way you can put in an explosion at the end of the Final? Right now it looks kinda...weird. I mean, there's this gigantic, flaming moon about to crash into the earth, and then it just...disappears.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

awww so you took out his final smash in the air his scream I liked that one
We nobodys can never hope to be somebodies.

Y'know how when Shadow fights enough he can slow time?
If SkullKid fights enough he should be able to make everyone tiny and have flowers. As a reference to turning Link into a deku shrub.

UPDATE 7-1-11 -  Added a version where the moon explodes in his final smash.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo