Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

"unpacks them".

Well, I can't describe it more clearly than this:
"Insert Folder loads all the Sawndz generated hex packets from a chosen directory into your brsar."
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Yep, this function only supports automatically created hex packages from Sawndz 0.06-up. Sawndz 0.051 did not generate them automatically.

This function relies solely on names of files. If the name of your hex package fits sound*.hex or fix*.hex template (where * is hexadecimal offset), it will be recognized as Sawndz generated package.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

It should work. When dialog pops up, make sure to select that file.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

A new Sawndz? With longer SFX capability and automatic hex packets? And it still works great? Well, uh,

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 03, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
I love you :srs: (no homo)

Seriously, though, this program's extremely useful and awesome.



April 05, 2011, 04:51:03 AM #19 Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 04:53:45 AM by Raijinmaru
Holy crap! :o  This awesome program is going to make me do a complete overhall on all of the SFX hacks I made.  I love the thought of that, but I wish I looked into this sooner before I finished Eggman over Mario.  But I digress, Thanks Jaklub for the new update. :)  You and to all who worked on this program made things a lot easier for us.


As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

May 05, 2011, 04:42:47 PM #22 Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:20:39 PM by Jaklub
Bumping with a new version.

Sawndz 0.07 has only one, but huge new feature - fully automatical generation of sound.wav. No more fiddling with Audacity and other sound editors - all you have to do is press a single button, choose your sound and it's ready.
However, to be able to use this, you must have SoX in directory with Sawndz.
http://sox.sourceforge.net/
Report any bugs, especially those related to Generate sound.wav. After all these bugs are fixed, Sawndz 0.071 will be released.

Download here
http://www.mediafire.com/?ec9pb54zzcnh9ja

EDIT: If you have pause in your sound, Generate sound.wav will not work properly. SoX gives a wrong length value. Anyone who can help, please PM me.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I'm with a problem here... I want to change a Wave, but after it doesn't have another in the same subgroup.What I need to do now? ( in this case, I'm trying to change the Win3 animation of Lucario's sound).

Lucario's Wave41 from first subgroup ends at 4DA20.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

i hope i'm not the only person who has this problem, but norton antivirus keeps detecting a high threat in your program and deleting it. could you possibly upload it in a .rar or .zip file, so it can bypass norton.

May 07, 2011, 10:08:39 PM #26 Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 10:42:54 PM by Jaklub
Upload compressed? There you go.
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5w0b2nm0c47ygw

EDIT: Seems like faults of Generate sound.wav function were caused by outdated version of SoX. I'll be elaborating that option.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

In the new version you say we don't always have to mess in sound editors for the sound to be right does It matter if you change the frequency in sawndz? Anyway I have a request can you make a melee Marth voice pack?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

May 09, 2011, 11:42:03 AM #28 Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 11:48:44 AM by Jaklub
Yes. Thanks to the new function, all you have to do AFTER setting up the dat (you need Frequency and Length of wav fields filled) is press Generate sound.wav, choose the sound file you want to insert and Sawndz will create a suitable sound.wav and fill Frequency Divide field with fitting value. As far as I've tested, with newest SoX it works just fine. The only flaw I've found so far is that sometimes generated sounds are a little bit too long.

Anyway, this is second Melee Marth voice pack request I got. I don't know, I don't see the difference when it comes to samples (with exception of B attack). I sent this link to the last guy who requested it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18027
With that, this seems to be matter of replacing a single sound.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Can you post a link to the newest SoX? Also it's not just one sound there's up-B side-B combos down-shield air-shield And N-B anyway is it possable to insert sounds that belong to a different character? Example: there's a melee Roy sound pack over Marth and I want it over Ike instead
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.