Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 24, 2011, 10:37:34 PM
Forgot to mention I didn't test that ingame lol. Probably wouldn't work.

Nice, Audacity just added alot of empty space after saving it for some reason. Anyway I deleted it and it worked so thanks ^_^ AMazing how simple this is now. And it dosen't even slow down my pc. Before it went down so slow it moved at a next to nothing pace :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

July 25, 2011, 04:10:27 AM #166 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:13:13 AM by Diddy Kong
base wave ID.... where do i find that information?
I also did everything correctly and smashbox doest open the brsar after..
can i stuff a LONG sound say.. "did I do thaatatatatt" over "game set"?

also i found the sound overflowed over across the 4 other wave in front of the target wave

You don't use base wave, unless you continuously cannot get the sound to work and you've already tried saving the sound in Audacity.

If you can stuff that, I think you can, after all I got 40-seconds clip to work over announcer call.

Sound over-flowing happened to me only when the sound had a really weird frequency (it was exactly 13370). Try using more standard one and you should be fine.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

the frequ i used was 16000...
can you recommend one i try?

Yes. I still believe it may be a problem with your .wav. Have you tried saving it in Audacity?
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

July 25, 2011, 09:12:42 AM #170 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:17:49 AM by Diddy Kong
i use sony ACID to combine Left and right, then split it into a mono wav and export with audacity

re-exported and worked....

(however, i will use the Last sawndz version mainly, and use 0.1 sparingly (and w/caution lol) when i need an outrageously long sound inserted)

Actually, it's better to use new Sawndz all the time, as when your sound is shorter than original, you save space for something bigger.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

well i will stick with what i said above until i get 100% no error rate with the new one

I keep getting a group is incorrect.

sure it's simple, but it doesn't work on Hex packets..
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I think you're filling in incorrect Group ID field.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

No, i'm using what the Hex packets are telling me to use

It's just hex packets that don't work.

i'll just use Hex editors for Hex packets.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 25, 2011, 12:53:38 PM #176 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:57:16 PM by Jaklub
Unless you're going to get the offsets yourself pretty much everytime, you'd better not.

The second group ID is not for offsets, it's for group IDs. If you're willing to use a hex packet to replace voice of for example Mario, you don't type the offset there, you type the group ID of snd_group_chara_mario - it's 8.

Now the offsets change everytime you're getting longer or shorter sounds in.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

ooohhh..

didn't completely understand that.

now i know and knowins is half the bat... *SHOT
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

You've done some epic work Jaklub!
My only problem with it is that after I did like five replacements on DK it completely mutes him in Brawl not in SmashBox, I can't get my way around it. :(

It means you have to make cuts. This happens when you have too much stuff in character's group. Sad, I know.

Browse around, boot the samples you don't use, lower quality of those which you hear more rarely, trim samples.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.