Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sure man, that would be great. what I really need from you, is the Doronjo model.

*knows you got the TvC iso*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 01, 2011, 08:07:46 AM
Sure man, that would be great. what I really need from you, is the Doronjo model.

*knows you got the TvC iso*

darn u... i always keep the TvC iso on mah comp no matter wat! (along wit Okami now) =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on May 01, 2011, 08:05:40 AM
im not sure if it will EVER get up to 69 ppl.... if u want, i can start on some animations... for the sky and some characters later.

^ Make Tsunade and the other Naruto girls I gave u guys(Download in the op) do the Macarina dance XD

Also I demand notation if those girls get used :(
Don't I count as support/testing? XD


Just dumping that here because I'm p;sure not everyone reads my thread %)

i could try a cami vertex hack over zsamus... not promising yet

By Difegue:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bd6796nq9ev8eog
The models aren't hexed. Keep in mind that they have to be scaled to 1,3 to be Brawl-sized.

Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 01, 2011, 07:03:53 AM
Thank you BlackJax.

Heh, no problem.

Quote from: Difegue on May 01, 2011, 02:10:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just dumping that here because I'm p;sure not everyone reads my thread %)

I'm thinkin that her eyes are too far apart and the hair is too big or far back (based on the other pic in your thread)
See how it looks if you change those things :)

May 01, 2011, 10:43:51 PM #595 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 10:48:35 PM by Difegue
I already changed the hair for a better model:


As for the eyes, I kinda agree when looking at them like that but I dunno, that's how they're posed in the original game, actually. (ie I didn't change anything in the x axis, the eye models are already made to be this far apart)

Also, whenever I convert a snapshot it looks squished. I mean, Falcon isn't supposed to be that small, dang it

And if I narrow the eyes, it means changing the rotations so it doesn't look awkward as hell through trial and error(since animations don't show up in CollisionDatas), and more importantly changing the eyebrows, which are one model, with one bone and actually just use a brown square for a texture.

tl;dr: Haruhi Wii has nice models but god are they a pain to get posed correctly. Did I mention that animating them is also incredibly annoying? X) bones aren't linked so moving one stretches the model

lol i just got the joke, 69 members. Very clever....
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

We still need 11 members to start the project.