Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 23, 2011, 03:39:54 AM #555 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 03:41:56 AM by BlackJax96
I guess since I'll be contributing a model, count me in as an importer >: D

I can inject sfx too (can you do that for stages anyways...?)

Here's the nartuo girl models :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uycd77qdos8lrip
Tsunade, Sakura, Ino, Temari, and Tenten :D
All fixed and ready to go.
Good luck animating them though, they have a [censored] ton of bones XD

I Can Import. You Should List Me as that :P I cant animate. Good*
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 23, 2011, 03:39:54 AM
I guess since I'll be contributing a model, count me in as an importer >: D

I can inject sfx too (can you do that for stages anyways...?)
We can't input SFX into stages, yet...but you COULD make a program for it. XD
Added to OP.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 23, 2011, 04:14:15 AM
Here's the nartuo girl models :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uycd77qdos8lrip
Tsunade, Sakura, Ino, Temari, and Tenten :D
All fixed and ready to go.
Good luck animating them though, they have a [censored] ton of bones XD
Thanks. Added to OP.
Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on April 23, 2011, 04:14:16 AM
I Can Import. You Should List Me as that :P I cant animate. Good*
Added to OP.

hey I'm a stage importer too, put me in that op *whine *whine

(jk, althrough I do imports and can probably build stages as well so uh yeah)

Quote from: Difegue on April 23, 2011, 02:29:45 PM
hey I'm a stage importer too, put me in that op *whine *whine

(jk, althrough I do imports and can probably build stages as well so uh yeah)

You will be added as a Stage Importer. When you make and successfully release a Stage Building Block stage, you will be added as one.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 04:54:26 AM
We can't input SFX into stages, yet..

yes we can, but depending on if people use .rels, then that could be difficult

Quote from: stickman on April 23, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
yes we can, but depending on if people use .rels, then that could be difficult
Y-you can? Awesome.
:)
You know LenSho's Mario stage that has working tube? Can you make the SFX from Mario's entry?(going down a tube) for the tubes in his stage?

I don't think thats possible...you'd some how have to be able to tell the game that someone was standing on the collision to activate the GFX

Add me! :3
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

April 26, 2011, 08:52:57 PM #565 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:54:24 PM by Gotenks-DK
dont know how to make stage
bad at animations
not sure how to import from other games to brawl
and just started on learn Vertex
so i dont think i can help :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Puccio on April 26, 2011, 08:49:14 PM
Add me! :3

Puccio!

Quote from: Gotenks-DK on April 26, 2011, 08:52:57 PM
dont know how to make stage
bad at animations
not sure how to import from other games to brawl
and just started on learn Vertex
so i dont think i can help :(


Well time to learn my friend.


Yeah you and many other people like Pik, StarWaffle, etc.

SmashClash needs to update the OP again..

Speaking of that, add me to the list of animators. IIRC I already said it once and SmashClash missed it.

Also, if this actually starts up soon my computer is on it's last leg and I'm sending it off in a week. So, after that I'll be out of commission for a couple of weeks except for being on an iPad. But if it doesn't start up then I guess I'm all good. After that though I'm set.