Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sexy Mountain's going to start soon? Probably a good thing, seeing as how this was starting to seem dead. Perfect timing for me, apparently.

*Gets my computer back and re-installs MSN*


Alright we still need about 3 new members, since some decided not to after wards, or didn't get approved. Recruit people!

hmm, why not?
I'd be glad to partecipate =]
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

then add me to the SFX list
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 17, 2011, 07:22:08 PM
then add me to the SFX list
Me too! I've made Sound Packs for .Fade's Naruto and SDo0m's Viewtiful Joe, so why not?
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Whew! I learned to vertex! (you dont have to ask me to the list) just saying incase you need some help with vertexing.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.


Quote from: Muhsoce on May 17, 2011, 07:52:41 PM
I would like to be in!!
I think it's too late for you dude. 2DaMax should be the last if my math is right.

Also, Sexy Mountain... ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quote from: JDub on May 17, 2011, 08:42:05 PM
I think it's too late for you dude. 2DaMax should be the last if my math is right.

Also, Sexy Mountain... ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No it's not too late, he was one of the people to be added on the list. He just wanted to post here I guess.

What are you talking about 2DaMax? He joined a long time ago..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 17, 2011, 08:46:29 PM
No it's not too late, he was one of the people to be added on the list. He just wanted to post here I guess.

What are you talking about 2DaMax? He joined a long time ago..
Oh. Nevermind my idiot moment.

Since I know you guys really need more members for this thing... Count me in as a vertexer!

I wanted to be member 69... aw well.

Quote from: JDub on May 17, 2011, 08:49:49 PM
Oh. Nevermind my idiot moment.

All good man. It happens.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 17, 2011, 08:54:55 PM
Since I know you guys really need more members for this thing... Count me in as a vertexer!

I wanted to be member 69... aw well.

Legendary Super Mario! So now we got you and Micaiah and here. This is great.