Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Electric Soldier Pikachu  (Read 9446 times)
SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 05:15:07 PM »

but is it spammable? and are u doin somthin with volt tackle, surf, and fly? (kinda outta the loop*facepalm*)

a good mash will only get a bout 2-3 in. First hit is usually freezes them, second will freeze them again if they get frozen close enough to pikachu from the first one, and third will knock them back a bit more so only the electric will hit. I fixed the hitboxes on his tail and added just enough hitback to hit the enemy with the electric if it doesnt freeze them

His headbutt will be more Volt Tackle in appearance (like in the anime). Surf and fly will be like alternate moves to what they originally were which can be activated by pressing some direction on the D-pad.
cool! when will this version be done?

nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

Because I can't do this all day

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »

I'll try to finish those moves by Saturday. If not, I'll just put the thunder wave fix up and upload surf and fly another time

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 04:46:36 PM »

nejuer, i got my capture card today and to test it out i made a video demoing E.S. Pikachu's new moves. you still wanna go with it?

nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 09:13:24 PM »

nejuer, i got my capture card today and to test it out i made a video demoing E.S. Pikachu's new moves. you still wanna go with it?

Ok, I guess...  the new version with the Thunder Wave fix and the crappy Volt Tackle will be up tomorrow. I'd put it up now, but I change the Volt Tackle so that it can be used when running rather than some wacky button combo and I can't test it right now

EDIT:
LOL fail... wither I'm retarded or idk... when i try change subaction event under the run subaction, he will freeze about half way through the animation until i let go of the stick or press some button. the goto event will just only change the gfx, sfx, and hitboxes. There goes my running volt tackle idea. I'll try a dash attack, or leave it as the B(hold)+A

EDIT2:
Dash Attack replaced with volt tackle works but i was hoping i could keep that attack. I will keep the B(Hold)+A version as a "hidden" move
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 11:02:19 PM by nejuer » Logged

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 03:33:52 AM »

im going to hold off uploading the video and wait for the nxt version, kk?

nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »

New one is up, click the download link.

There won't be any new release for a while because I will be working on some DK

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 06:29:03 PM »

Its done!!! heres the link
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnkgUwZ4Ybg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnkgUwZ4Ybg</a>

Pages:  1 [2]
Print
Jump to: