Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NeoGamma Texture hack support?  (Read 3077 times)
namine207
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 11, 2011, 12:49:05 AM »

Hello,

I've been trying to use Gecko OS to texture hack brawl. However, my disk got really scratched up and won't work, no matter how hard I clean it. I just burned a backup of brawl and got NeoGamma onto my sd to load it. I have the cheat file on the root of my memory stick (NeoGamma uses Ocarina), and when I run it it says that it found the file. When I select my characters, it freezes and won't allow me to play. I know that this is due to the cheat because when I play it without the cheats turned on, it works fine. Is there any way to fix this or does NeoGamma have no support for texture hacking? If it won't work indefinitely, is there any other type of backup loader that can work?

Thanks,
Nami

mnsg
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 05:42:18 AM »

What hacks are you using?

namine207
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 07:22:10 AM »

I was doing the Digimon Tamer hack from the smash vault. I just changed the hook and it seems to work fine now, although when I try to run the pit>sora hack, it doesn't work. I'm a beginner, so I've been messing up a lot.

Thank you for responding  AWESOME 2.0!
    Nami

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:02 PM »

if it supports gct codes u should be fine sounds like its an issue with the file u were loading

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

namine207
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 05:44:13 AM »

I've been testing it out a little more, and it does that at the stage select screen, regardless of the character. It gives you about 5 seconds to select a stage before it freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise. Whenever I press Random, it only gives me battlefield, even though the other stages all work fine. I have been able to load the sora files with no problem by pressing random, so I don't think that that's the problem. I have no idea what's going on.

-Nami

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 06:13:21 AM »

do u use character select or stage select portraits? what ur describing sounds like one of the files is too big. try taking off things one at a time to see what it is causing it to freeze

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

namine207
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 06:52:13 AM »

I am only using one character portrait (shadow the hedgehog) It's really strange, because I only had two custom textures when this problem started (no custom stages, just characters). I'll try deleting and see what happens.

Thanks,
    Nami

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: