Who do YOU want imported? (Not a request thread)

Started by Roo, April 19, 2011, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not like hi-res touhou models exist anywhere else...
Maybe in that upcoming tasofro game through:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8jvTKu5GcI

vash the stampede from trigun

http://trigun.wikia.com/wiki/Vash_The_Stampede
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

Well yeah.

But besides Touhou, I really do want Blackā˜…Rock Shooter.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Petey Piranha ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!, tiny kong, blaze the cat, toadette (although i'm working on her right now, and i'm making a thread if anyone wants to join me in making her), and hmm i can't think of others lol (aww)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

I'd put in a few gundams. especially the RX-78.

i'd make it where everything a polygon on the model. like the gun, the throwing spear, swords. ETC it would go over IKE so i can have him portable. and it would be more fun to have Gundams in brawl for my taste. and there are plenty of RX-78 models out there. there are none of the Burning Gundam models.

who would want Wing Custom Zero model in brawl? (will go over PIT)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I want Marina Liteyears...As a custom model, of course.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Any model from PSX Soul Blade.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Im Importing Lopunny and Flareon :D:D I Just Need Help with animations.......
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

a tails model would be neat from sonic the hedgehog
Somtimes you just know when your destined for great things in the future.

samurai showdown 3 characters and maps :happy:




Mewtwo's Melee model, nuff said. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


All of the Melee stages that aren't in Brawl. What? Is this a character only thread?

Also: Young Link with Toon Link's bone structure, Melee Pichu with Pikachu's bone structure, Mewtwo with Lucatio's bone structure (minus the tail, that can be edited a little) and Melee Dr. Mario with Mario's Bone structure. No real need for Roy, unless I'm missing something. BeyondYou's Roy is perfect as far as I am concerned.

A dinosaur model with Yoshi's bone structure...then Carchar will be complete...:P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Jynx, Mr.Mime, Teddiursa,Mawile,Gardevoir and Ursaring . 8D
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.