Who do YOU want imported? (Not a request thread)

Started by Roo, April 19, 2011, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Animal Crosser, Megaman Volnutt (64), Pac-Man (World) and Rayman. Mewtwo and Naruto as well but people have already picked those.

Doctor Mario Melee Model :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mr Game and Watch from Game and Watch game [/troll]

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

In addition to Flandre, Ganon from Ocarine of time would be amaing. :af:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 22, 2011, 05:57:11 PM
Mr Game and Watch from Game and Watch game [/troll]

^ WTH a FUNNY troll comment, HELLS FROZEN OVER!! :oshi:

I would love to see Marta Lualdi, and Raine Sage as well :D
Also a true sheena =3
Hehe with bouncy boobs XD

April 23, 2011, 02:54:39 AM #50 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 02:55:39 AM by JetAurion
You know... thanks to ZUN and huke, I may have a slight loli-fetish...

EDIT: Maybe a flat-chest fetish? Then again, I'm not against "gifted" females, so...
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

I'm looking forward to importing Yoko Littner, Flandre Scarlet (for Roo), Hitomi (ripped straight from DoAX2) and Master Chief (ripped straight from Halo 3)

>: D

Oh and Konata, lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 23, 2011, 03:11:00 AM
Master Chief (ripped straight from Halo 3)
I would think that'd be MUCH too high poly. Any thoughts?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 23, 2011, 03:11:00 AM
I'm looking forward to importing Yoko Littner, Flandre Scarlet (for Roo), Hitomi (ripped straight from DoAX2) and Master Chief (ripped straight from Halo 3)

>: D

Oh and Konata, lol
Yoko Littner would be good for Sexy Mountain.

Quote from: Oshtoby on April 23, 2011, 03:17:27 AM
I would think that'd be MUCH too high poly. Any thoughts?

Should be possible.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 03:23:00 AM
Yoko Littner would be good for Sexy Mountain.

lol, yeah

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 23, 2011, 03:30:32 AM
Should be possible.

lol, yeah
I'll make an announcement on Sexy Mountain thread that it'll be release a few weeks to a month after the DAE to MDL0 program is released.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 03:32:17 AM
I'll make an announcement on Sexy Mountain thread that it'll be release a few weeks to a month after the DAE to MDL0 program is released.

Ok but I'm not sure exactly when I'll be done, so it might take a while.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 23, 2011, 03:23:00 AM
Yoko Littner would be good for Sexy Mountain.

Thats What i was Just thinking :P
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Chaos from Final Fantasy, a Nazgul from LOTR, and pretty much anything from Birth by Sleep. Oh, and Zant.