Who do YOU want imported? (Not a request thread)

Started by Roo, April 19, 2011, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2011, 07:41:54 PM #15 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:44:05 PM by Mr. Ludicolo
Quote from: Cascade on April 19, 2011, 07:26:29 PM
MOTHA FUHKEN EEVEE!!!!!!!!

wait... there's already a model of him....

...Oh I know...

MOTHA FUHKEN BEELZEMON!!!!!!!

wait... there's a vertex being made of him....

...I'll get back to you on this...
Theres an Eevee? Who's It Over??                    Blaze the Cat, Jynx The Pokemon, Mr. Mime The Pokemon and Tiny Kong
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on April 19, 2011, 07:41:54 PM
Theres an Eevee? Who's It Over??

and You Should Import Blaze The Cat From Mario and sonic at the olympic winter games

:facepalm:

1. I said there was a model, not an import, yet.
2. I believe M&SATWG already has models ready for importing

Quote from: Cascade on April 19, 2011, 07:43:37 PM
:facepalm:

1. I said there was a model, not an import, yet.
2. I believe M&SATWG already has models ready for importing

Sorry Read It Wrong.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

I want Burning Gundam ported, but i cannot find a model... i'll just make one. and hand it off to someone to get it rigged and working with a pre existing Character bone Mesh... it'll be some what easy. well lets hope.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Gogeta, Gotenks(All forms)= Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Lamborghini Reventon & Bugatti from Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2010(Don't import from the Wii version!)

More later...

Quote from: SmashClash on April 19, 2011, 08:50:47 PM
SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Gogeta, Gotenks(All forms)= Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Lamborghini Reventon & Bugatti from Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2010(Don't import from the Wii version!)

More later...
not only me with Gotenks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SSJ5 Goku :srs: (if only if it were in a game)


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

it looks like as soon that Converter is done i going to get afew Models of DBZ chars.
and i Starting with Gotenks  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

April 19, 2011, 10:08:15 PM #23 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:14:40 PM by Volt_Storm_7
I want a model of Haseo from the .Hack series so I can finish my PSA of him. I have no knowledge of how to do it. Hopefully this program will cure it

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080301232952/dothack/images/thumb/e/e1/RebirthHaseo2.jpg/300px-RebirthHaseo2.jpg
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

April 19, 2011, 10:14:51 PM #24 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 10:15:46 PM by Overlord Laharl
Masamune Date MMD model..... :srs:

Travis Touchdown, Master Chief, Nightmare, Altair, Arbiter, and Dante.

those would be sick.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 19, 2011, 10:18:47 PM
Travis Touchdown, Master Chief, Nightmare, Altair, Arbiter, and Dante.

those would be sick.


Master Chief and Altair would Be Sick. And Petey Pihranna.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

April 19, 2011, 10:26:58 PM #28 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 10:30:58 PM by Difegue
Quote from: Roo on April 19, 2011, 06:26:49 PM
Hellz yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! XD





EDIT: Oh and yeah:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hohoho

Anything from Touhou.

Hell, just take every model from MMD.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]