Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help with CSP's  (Read 1211 times)
Toast
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »

Well i used the cupash method, and seemed to do everything right. Although, the CSP i created only appears in the results screen  Oh shi~

The CSS only shows the default CSP's.

Does anyone know what i could've skipped or what could be wrong that's causing this?

(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 08:43:04 PM »

To get the CSS one you just need to go into your common5.pac or sc_selcharacter.pac, go in char_bust_tex_Lz77, and you'll see all these MiscData[##] things -- each one holds the CSPs for a character, so just find the one you want, like if you wanted to get to Ike's, you'd find MiscData[33], then replace one of the files in there with your CSP.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 08:46:00 PM »

CUPASH Method? Oh my gosh, that's centuries old.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 08:49:59 PM »

CUPASH Method? Oh my gosh, that's centuries old.

Ditto here.  Of course, some of the older CSP images require the usage of CUPASH.

joeytheleo
    Advanced Kitten

Duh, Winning!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 01:10:24 AM »

First off i wouldn't use cupash method. When i first started trying to make csp's i tried cupash method and it never worked. So if you want to make a csp effectively i would use the brawl box method. First get your picture from the game and convert it to a png image by using a converter of your choice they are pretty easy to find off the internet. Then open gimp or photoshop or any similar program. Make a new 128x160 image. Then open your image from brawl. IF you are skilled enough with your program of choice what you must do is fit just your character into that 128x160 space. Then you open brawl bow and open commen5.pac which you kind find all over the internet and probably even on this very website. Open up char_bust_tex_Lz77 and scroll through the misc. data until you find the characters image you want to change. You right click on it and click replace. You replace it with the image you made in gimp, photoshop, etc. You then save the commen5 file under your sd card: private:wii:app:RSBE:pf:system. If you followed all of these steps correctly your csp should appear on the css Grin

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: