Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10


Giga bowser too?
I still have Normal-sized Giga bowser.

Get the new version. :) He's still on top of the Yoshi hacks.







Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 19, 2011, 04:09:47 AM
I look forward to it. :) Thanks so much!
tabuu looks awnsome xD  also ou should put a link on the download so ppl check this thread for feedback xD im gonna use him alittle more before saying anything xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



It does! So I never removed it. ^^

And thanks so much guys for the 104 downloads and top spot on Top Downloads. We appreciate it!


And I have no idea how to do that and no one seems interested in helping.......