Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10


Which is why their animations are low priority, and they'll be the last to get SRT0s.


of course ppl care about Tabuu they are just waiting on a more full version of him.And did Ani ever sended you those epic Effects he showed in the picture?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 14, 2011, 06:39:46 PM
Nope, he didn't.
lol then he just teased you with them :P  its like look in there they look epic and then he was gone xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know, it's the impression I'm getting too.

Well, off to animating again. :D This time, it's his DownD animations! :D