Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:46:36 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
I need some help for Tabuu's graphical effects. I want to know what are Tabuu's graphical IDs and file number for PSA so I can use them in the PSA. Thanks.

You also need this:

Ganondorf has Tabuu's sound bank:[Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000050 00000140
E0000000 80008000

Thanks, EternalYoshi!

Hi, guys!

With no further ado, I present to you a much-anticipated project. One many Brawlers were awaiting since clearing the Subspace Emissary. You've seen many Brawl players in forums, blogs, and all sorts of sites in the beginning weeks and months since the game's release asking how to unlock him, and others responded it was impossible. Well, they were right. But all that is about to change! ;)

PROJECT TABUU, LEADER OF THE SUBSPACE ARMY


The evil, cruel man who doomed R.O.B.'s race and showed tons of bad@$$ery in the SSE is soon going to join the ranks as a playable character! By replacing Ganondorf, the first one to have his head handed to him on a platter by Tabuu. :laugh:

Okay, I've received a few complaints about Tabuu being over Ganondorf. I, too, like Ganon, just for the record. However, the general consensus is that while he was bad@$$ in Melee, he just plain sucks in Brawl. He's not at the bottom of that Tier List for nothing. So this project is merely going to try replacing him with an all-around better fighter. To those who want to keep Ganondorf but want Tabuu, all that's left is to wait till Ganondorf's rel file is hacked, like Ike's was, by Phantom Wings, and just port Tabuu over someone else. Better yet, wait till the clone engine. Tabuu will not be switched over to another fighter unless an impossible roadblock presents itself.

Okay, so here's the basic gist.

Tabuu is intended to be a lightweight and fast character, with quite powerful moves, this I say without meaning broken, of course. ;] So, as for weaknesses, well, he's obviously going to be light, so sent flying easily. And no need to talk about Tabuu being a large target. And his moves will be neither Meta-Knight fast or Ganondorf slow. It'll be somewhere in the middle, like a little faster than Mario, perhaps. If at all possible, I would like Tabuu to be balanced enough to be considered for inclusion on the rosters of hacked Brawl tournaments. Actually, if you have any ideas about attributes like that, feel free to contribute ideas. I'm making this project to be enjoyed by everyone.

MOVESET:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RECOLORS:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


THE PROJECT TABUU TEAM:
---HAMMERBROS.98 HAS JOINED--
TCRhade (me): Leader, model swap, animator, CSPs, BPs, Character Roll Call, stock icons, Trophies, music, stage and initial idea
Snoopy: Bone glitch fixes
Kangaroogreen: Bone fixes
GammaRidley: Also fixes.
Roo525: Animator
Eternal Yoshi: Recolors
diedhammer.98: Recolors, animated texture fix, PSA
dark sonic 19: He hexed the rel for the stage.

Other eye candy! :awesome: Orange and Yellow colors are at your discretion, you can choose 1 or the other. They replace the Black recolor:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stage and BRSTMs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sd4cvdinsw5nqbw

Trophies:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xun6cefocdt4jka
http://www.mediafire.com/?texiwx1pl6q2w8t

Download (PSA Beta 1):

http://www.mediafire.com/?yl805mbrfepzb
You know what to get to play as Tabuu. ;)

Enjoy, you guys. ^_^

Why you copy your project and move to here? Use this collapse
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
to pics.
(I'm hammerbros.98)


EDIT: Download this for Tabuu models. Just in case....
http://www.mediafire.com/?etq0il0yyb1675f

Ah so you've finally brought your awesome Smashboards shenanigans for Tabuu here.  I'd help (since this is a badass project), but I've got loads of stuff to be doing hack wise and life wise @.@

However, absolute best of luck with this.  Once this gets complete I'm pretty sure he'll be over Ganon for a while ;)

what character is he over (prays to be toon link) and he seems pretty good on those screen shoots xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 23, 2011, 09:57:35 AM
what character is he over (prays to be toon link) and he seems pretty good on those screen shoots xD

Ganon.  It says in the OP...

hmm..this looks like a PSA i will have over ganon for awhile since all i ever have over ganon is overpowered PSA's -_-'
btw,any glitches i should know about like freezing and stuff like that? cuz it doesn't seem to say anything about glithes

Edit:well thats the problem,some of his attacks are not effecting none of the characters,like his side B. then again,this is a Beta so stuff like that is to be expected i guess =/
beside that,its pretty awesome!

This sounds like a real interesting project... definately going to try it out once it's done.

But as an advice, I think you should put the entire moveset in the OP into spoilers, otherwise it stretches this page to a ridicilous length.


I did work on Tabuu's PSA and still working on it (effect and Hitbox). I found Tabuu's  animated textures and I made some Recolors.
But I still need help for animated textures.
how add more Srt0 file?

This will be EPIC i never seen a project like this before can't wait for its BETA release :D
-

In the Downloads Section, I don't see any recolors, just that one texture.

I have recolors. That recolors are not textures. I did it by through HEX.
Download all recolors here
http://www.mediafire.com/?actgbv3c6526nc9


He only has a few freezing glitches right now.

1. When he usually grabs with Ganondorf's Up B, that's a glitch that can be fixed with removing the reference to that grab. (FIXED)

2. Swim. His Swimming animations aren't done yet, so once they are, that will be fixed as well.

This moveset is verry good but there are some things I have to complain about:

He is to big. if you leave him the way he is -most hitboxes only hit enemys when Tabuu's heart hits them (S Smash), it's no fun to play him. If you make the S a hitbox around the complete body people only have to spam S Smash. Neutral A is the same. It's hitbox is much to high.
I would like him better if you wouldn't make him that big.