Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Those attacks and animations haven't been made yet, that's why.

I know you first will finish Tabuu's moves and then do the balancing.
If you do it: Side Tilt is too fast. It's verry hard to escape tis attack if you spam it.

I'm downloading this when i get back home, i've been wondering how this looks in-game for a while now.

Awesome, let us know what you think! :3

Okay, I have this huge English project to do for school. So I'm gonna do that right now, but when I stop, it's Tabuu time. :3

Just a suggestion:
1)in the next beta, can you include the alt costumes and
2)Make him the size of Ganon or ZSS

His size makes it hard to kick ass
Professor is best Nichijou character.

What do you mean by "hard to kick ass?" And not yet, resizing him is killing him.

ok i hear you needing help with up-B to dont go in helpless mode but still can do it attacks and can“t do it unlimited times
i can do it then my Goku is done and before i starting on Gotenks Vertex(as soon i learn Vertexing)
not sure then Goku is done i still needing Animations but i will help then he is
+i will also fix a Geno PSA (the one on SmashBoards to not crash) before i start Gotenks Vertex and maybe before helping you guys
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

No, not the Up B. The Down B, Neutral B in the air and Side B in the air.

Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 27, 2011, 03:59:21 PM
No, not the Up B. The Down B, Neutral B in the air and Side B in the air.
ok it is still the same but still needing Animations or my Goku then i can help you guys with this and back again to DragonBrawl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Ok, i just downloaded it. Going to inject them into my ISO and test it out.

edit: I recorded some footage, i'll upload it in a bit. It's currently rendering through Sony Vegas.

Ooooh. Can I post in on my Youtube and Facebook? :3

THANK YOU.

Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 27, 2011, 06:08:30 PM
Ooooh. Can I post in on my Youtube and Facebook? :3
THANK YOU.
Yeah sure, i'll upload it and give you the link. You can download it using a program and upload it yourself ;)