Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 07, 2011, 10:28:48 PM
Down B Air is being worked on. It's almost finished.
glad to hear tabuu back on track xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 07, 2011, 10:41:57 PM #902 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:44:22 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Not only usable once, but only 1 hit instead of 4.

I am also putting some startup lag at the beginning.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 07, 2011, 10:41:57 PM
Not only usable once, but only 1 hit instead of 4.

I also want to try putting in a system where it's chargeable like Rob's B laser, but I'm not sure how.
like robs lazer is kinda impossible :S since thats an article with alot  of hardcoding to behave like it does   and the attack already has a preety good range so just give it some startup lag and only one use in the air and it should be fine for balancing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 07, 2011, 10:41:57 PMNot only usable once, but only 1 hit instead of 4. I am also putting some startup lag at the beginning.
Oh, I used "Special Offensive Collision" for that.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 07, 2011, 10:41:57 PM
Not only usable once, but only 1 hit instead of 4.

I am also putting some startup lag at the beginning.
Only usable once... Having a lot of start up lag, similar to the original move... And not being able to use it again until you land... Sounds like the right way to balance it.

I'll have to add more lag. It's still a little fast. For the attack to be balanced, it'll have to be slow and powerful, like his DAir.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 07, 2011, 10:51:23 PM
I'll have to add more lag. It's still a little fast. For the attack to be balanced, it'll have to be slow and powerful, like his DAir.
Yeah, it should be a kill move, lots of start up, quite a bit of end lag, but as much range as it has now.

This way, if nothing else, if used right, it might get the foe some what more likely to make a mistake while off stage...

And that sounds kinda cool actually. I'll add some end lag while he puts his cannon away.

Yeah, I'm thinking it shouldn't be a move you would try to actually hit with, but to pressure your foe into making a mistake off stage, or in some cases, on stage with.





Ok, now that the Dash attack is done, it's on to the Tilts. :) They have start up lag, but now I have a few problems, especially with the FTilt, which sometimes has trouble hitting.