VILE's Vertex Box ~ *VERSION 0.2 OUT NOW* ~Read OP For Changelist~

Started by VILE, April 26, 2011, 04:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

VILE, wherever you are, hurry up with that Double-Patcher!

I have no idea how to double-patch with this thing!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

I'm having similar issues with the whole patching thing too, since no matter what, it comes out incorrect, but you just have to be patient.

Agreed.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

I've tried this and it just said it wasn't responding. What went wrong?
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

What model are you using?

We need more information for an answer.

Yeah, for example:

I'm using the Lucario model and need help double-patching.

There's an answer most could help me with. With a question like yours, it makes it hard for the person to help you out...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

May 15, 2011, 09:39:00 PM #81 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:23:02 PM by THEUltima
Oh sorry I'm useing the Geno over Lucas port to make a Mii vertex.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%


June 13, 2011, 12:11:18 PM #83 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:24:06 PM by Miacis Kusanagi
Sort of a bump, but I need to ask a question to people who actually managed to go up to the part where you'll need double-patching :

How did you interpret and execute this part of the ReadMe ?

5. Put the MDL0 file you converted with AiS in with the OBJ files and VVBox and name it "original.mdl0"

That doesn't make any sort of sense to me. MDL0 converted with AiS ? What the doubleyuuteaheff ?

If I try to run the program with the original .mdl0 I had at the beginning, it gets an error right from the start. Something related to the input format being wrong.
The only result I had was by renaming the original.brres to original.mdl0, which is extremely stupid, and it produces an unedited new.mdl0.

I'd just like to know what happens to get through this part. In accurate words.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


I can't say I've used this method, but I have used AiS, and it takes a ModelData[0]. So try using BrawlBox to make a new BRRES, set it to ModelData, import the model, then save it and put it in AiS.

It doesn't really answer my question.
The program only answers to an MDL0 file. However, it crashes when I use the original MDL0 like "explained" and the same thing happenned to Jack. So If it's neither a MDL0, nor any other file, then there must be a problem somewhere.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Ok I saw a tonne of people couldn't get this to work (purely because it didn't support many characters). Initially I planned this release with many more features, but because I probably won't work on this too much in the near future, I just released a version that has complete character support.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: VILE on June 15, 2011, 03:27:23 AM
Ok I saw a tonne of people couldn't get this to work (purely because it didn't support many characters). Initially I planned this release with many more features, but because I probably won't work on this too much in the near future, I just released a version that has complete character support.
Vegeta. D:

Quote from: SmashClash on June 15, 2011, 03:32:15 AM
Vegeta. D:

I have a lot more planned for Vegeta, but I don't really want to steal Beyonds spotlight with my own version, so I might fix it and release it while I work on my own.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?