xxmasal22xx's X-treme Abyss - *NEW POLL ADDED*

Started by xxmasal22xx, May 06, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How big should Darkrai be???

Same size as he is now (1/2 Cloud's size)
2x the size he is now (Cloud's size)
+0.25 to his current size (3/4's of the size of Cloud)
2.5x the size he is now (Cloud, if he were 1/4 taller)
ITS OVER NINE-THOOOOUUUUSSSSAAAANNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 06, 2011, 08:34:46 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:35:50 PM by xxmasal22xx
Hey guys.
I am xxamsal22xx, and this is my X-treme Abyss!

Can't handle the epic? GTFO!

Anyways, this is where i will post all of my current projects, upcoming releases, and completed hacks for brawl.

Well, here they are!

MY VAULT:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7949

TO DO LIST:
One slot import of Ichigo on Ike(requested by Omega Malkitor) - cancelled
Project Tales of Battlefield
Project Darkrai - BETA RELEASED!, NEED A NEW PSAer/ANIMATOR
Project Infernape - BETA SOON!
Project Richter - NEED BONES FIXED!
Palmacosta over Battlefield - NEED TO FIX FREEZING! - cancelled due to fairknight's Palmacosta over Online Training
Tyranitar over Charizard - BARELY STARTED - On hold for now
Project Hopper - Vertexing the model



RELEASED HACKS:
Darkrai V2.0 Beta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Darkrai V1.0 Beta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Vegeta over Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SSJ4 Goku over Samus:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oreo Flavor:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Vanguard Cloud:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Squirtle Climbers:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ink Sketch Yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ink Sketch Donkey Kong:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ink Sketch Lucario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Poppant over Yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ultimate Chimera Over Ivysaur:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shiny/Shadow Deoxys Recolors:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pokepark Pikachu:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blaziken: Stone Memorial Edition:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ink Sketch Blaziken:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Vaporeon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The way the Oreo crumbles:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shell of Darkness:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pokeball Recolor:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feel free to comment, give advice, help me out/volunteer, and critisize!
Feedback - good AND bad - is appreciated!

UPDATE: I am (slowly) learning PSA. Until then, I need someones assistance with a partial PSA for Darkrai.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Irukari on May 07, 2011, 09:09:34 PM
good

Be more specific please? What's good? my to do list, my vault?

Anybody else have anything to say?

I could also use a little bit of help. Don't worry, it's not much, i just need palmacosta fixed so that it doesn't freeze on the SSS (stage selection screen)

Does anyone know how to fix that?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 07, 2011, 10:21:13 PM
Be more specific please? What's good? my to do list, my vault?

Anybody else have anything to say?

I could also use a little bit of help. Don't worry, it's not much, i just need palmacosta fixed so that it doesn't freeze on the SSS (stage selection screen)

Does anyone know how to fix that?

im stupid.....Fairknight made palmacosta over online training.....does anyone know if he's still around????
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: KTH on May 14, 2011, 08:13:57 PM
Ouah, Squirtle Climbers look good.


They don't freeze?

Thanx! and no, they don't freeze at all.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Do they have any glitches? And how's Darkrai coming along? I wish he was over another character considering I'll be using Kid Buu :(

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 16, 2011, 08:45:22 PM
Do they have any glitches? And how's Darkrai coming along? I wish he was over another character considering I'll be using Kid Buu :(

The squirtle climbers? Na, not that i know of!

Planning to release a beta for darkrai this week! I'm so friggin glad he finally works(and is playable)!

And I'm sure you could put darkrai over someone else, like mario, with the new ft_mario.rel.....Just put his files in mario's folder, and wherever the files say "FitLucario", change that to "FitMario"....Of course, you'll need the ft_mario.rel in the module folder.

Right now, I have Cloud over mario with that method.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


That only works for Ike then unless it says it's for Lucario too.. Or have you tried Lucario?

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 17, 2011, 12:05:38 AM
That only works for Ike then unless it says it's for Lucario too.. Or have you tried Lucario?

I have not personally tried it, but it should work.....
not sure though....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I guess I'm gonna wait for Dant to finish the fixes for his ft_Lucario.rel so that all gfx work. In the mean time, mind if I recreate my unreleased Darkrai recolors for your Darkrai?

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 20, 2011, 03:16:16 AM
I guess I'm gonna wait for Dant to finish the fixes for his ft_Lucario.rel so that all gfx work. In the mean time, mind if I recreate my unreleased Darkrai recolors for your Darkrai?

Not at all :)
HOWEVER do me a favor and let me release them with my next Darkrai update? Shouldn't be more than a few days from now....don't worry, i'll give credit :)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Been forever since I posted, but I see Darkrai's finally been released. Looks like you did a nice job, I'll have to check it out later. I'll try and give you some feedback.

Quote from: Fliptocat on May 20, 2011, 03:40:28 AM
Been forever since I posted, but I see Darkrai's finally been released. Looks like you did a nice job, I'll have to check it out later. I'll try and give you some feedback.

Hey, man! How are ya? And, he wouldn't have gotten this far without you! :D can't wait for your opinion :) Oh, that reminds me. How long is Project Emil on hold for? I was wondering if i could join. Also ripped Richter...gotta figure out how the heck to fix his bones though....ugh.....TOS2 models are such a pain -_____-
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Pretty good. Not gonna hack much at all anymore, but I think I'll at least finish Kenpachi's beta. And no prob, it was fun helping out. ^_^ Might be a day or two for feedback though since I can't access my Wii at the moment.