xxmasal22xx's X-treme Abyss - *NEW POLL ADDED*

Started by xxmasal22xx, May 06, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How big should Darkrai be???

Same size as he is now (1/2 Cloud's size)
2x the size he is now (Cloud's size)
+0.25 to his current size (3/4's of the size of Cloud)
2.5x the size he is now (Cloud, if he were 1/4 taller)
ITS OVER NINE-THOOOOUUUUSSSSAAAANNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, nevermind about that. I figured out that instead of scaling the t-stance, i just had to do it for the x, y, and z scale for EVERY animation. Well, now thats done, and i can go test it in-game.

Ill make sure to get and post pics of his new size compared to various characters.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 17, 2011, 05:06:10 PM
OK, nevermind about that. I figured out that instead of scaling the t-stance, i just had to do it for the x, y, and z scale for EVERY animation. Well, now thats done, and i can go test it in-game.

Ill make sure to get and post pics of his new size compared to various characters.
I can do the resize o:

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 18, 2011, 08:02:06 AM
I can do the resize o:

Lol, thanx, but you're a bit late to the party :P Roo is getting pics for me of him next to some various characters of different shapes and sizes. BUT xZedkiel, would you mind getting pics of him next to some characters as well??? I can send you the animation file through a PM if you dont mind.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 19, 2011, 12:02:23 AM
Lol, thanx, but you're a bit late to the party :P Roo is getting pics for me of him next to some various characters of different shapes and sizes. BUT xZedkiel, would you mind getting pics of him next to some characters as well??? I can send you the animation file through a PM if you dont mind.
Of course bro, displaying my textures? ;D

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 19, 2011, 12:14:38 AM
Of course bro, displaying my textures? ;D

Hells yea.

Ill PM i to you now.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Okay, I'm free tomorrow. Time to start the size mod+lower floating!

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:33:48 AM
Okay, I'm free tomorrow. Time to start the size mod+lower floating!

MMkay, thanx so much :D

BTW, for those who dont know, there was an issue for my size mod, so i asked xZedkiel to help me out.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Speaking of which, i dont remember, i honestly dont lol, but did you ever finish it xZedkiel?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on August 17, 2011, 02:32:00 PM
Speaking of which, i dont remember, i honestly dont lol, but did you ever finish it xZedkiel?
HOLY CRUD I forgot this T^T I've been caught up with life, the samus textures, and some other stuff.. But I promise I'll get to them this Saturday. I PROMISE! I'm so so so so so sorry! T-T

Ha ha ha! Xzedkiel, don't worry, take your time, I'm sure xxmasal22 can understand your situation better than anyone!

Anyway, good luck for the size mod, because from what I've heard, it can take quite some time.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 18, 2011, 05:12:04 AM
HOLY CRUD I forgot this T^T I've been caught up with life, the samus textures, and some other stuff.. But I promise I'll get to them this Saturday. I PROMISE! I'm so so so so so sorry! T-T

LOL Dont worry about it, i completely understand.

Quote from: Psycho Philia on August 18, 2011, 10:45:25 AM
Ha ha ha! Xzedkiel, don't worry, take your time, I'm sure xxmasal22 can understand your situation better than anyone!

Anyway, good luck for the size mod, because from what I've heard, it can take quite some time.

PHILIA YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent seen you online for like 2 months! But yea, i think i understand more than most people here. BTW guys, Roo quit, leaving me with no animator, yet again.....I PM'd Tormod asking if he had any time at all to help me out a bit, and im currently awaiting a response. Heres to hoping he can manage it! :)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 04, 2011, 01:42:47 AM #146 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:52:29 AM by xxmasal22xx
~~~Update on me~~~

Well, lately, as you all know, I haven't been active much. Well, as with all brawl hackers, there comes a time in his/her life when they become bored/non-motivated to keep working. Unfortunately, its begun to happen to me as well....

Now, I may come check by here once a week or so, maybe not even, BUT I am not leaving. I may/may not continue making hacks for you all, I just don't know any more.....

If any of you even care if I stay or go, you can try and pep-talk me back into it, that'd actually be great, but I don't know.

None of my to-do list has gotten any progress, except for Darkrai. I really want some help with some of my Imports, but there's almost nobody willing to help out with them, and I'm getting depressed (not literally) . I'm getting tired of having the folders with all the files for a project in them just sit on the desktop, taking up space and collecting dust.....I really wanted those characters at one point, but now I have no motivation to even work on them.....The bottom line is, if i don't get motivated, and get some help, you'll never see Infernape, Richter Abend, my first stage, the final Darkrai, Vaporeon, Zelos Wilder, Dragonite, Epic Monster/Dragon dude, etc......

So, yea....that's about it....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]