[Request] File patch code or Rii for Dolphin emulator?

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), May 12, 2011, 06:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mnsg for some reason it wont work for me i have tried anything with winimage
and File patcher code on Dolphin
but it crashes after intro
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 05, 2011, 02:52:54 PM
mnsg for some reason it wont work for me i have tried anything with winimage
and File patcher code on Dolphin
but it crashes after intro

Then it obviously has to do with the files that you're replacing, because I've been able to get my hacks to work flawlessly.

I tried the FRC...
but it gave me an error...

how exactly are you doing it??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

i just tried with a simple texture first but it crashes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Tcll on June 06, 2011, 04:27:59 AM
I tried the FRC...
but it gave me an error...

how exactly are you doing it??

Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 04:33:13 AM
i just tried with a simple texture first but it crashes

Well again it involves manipulating the sd.raw file.  You use WinImage to create it, and then place your hacks in it.  You use the same directory format as with Gecko OS.

This actually does work, but obviously there's something that's causing Dolphin to crash on your end.  If it helps, I am using an older file patch code; v2.1a.

Anyway, here's another image that I took from the Dolphin Emulator.  Can't take this image in-game...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does more stages code work?
thats the main thing why i wanted File patch code or Rii
and soon more char slots./texture slots
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 01:28:20 PM
does more stages code work?
thats the main thing why i wanted File patch code or Rii
and soon more char slots./texture slots

I'm probably guessing that you're using codes that Dolphin doesn't like.  Try using ONLY the file patch code to see if that helps.

P.S.: The only active codes that I'm using are the file patch code and the unrestricted camera code.

i was not even used more stages at first place and it crashing it saying this:

after i press OK it saying this:


ofc i dont know what this error means but maybe someone like Tcll does
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 01:38:14 PM
i was not even used more stages at first place and it crashing it saying this:

after i press OK it saying this:


ofc i dont know what this error means but maybe someone like Tcll does
fraid IDK what that means...
I'd have to program dolphin to know XD

but that's something similar to (if not exactly) the error I'm getting...
I expected it to at least boot brawl as gecko does (nothing on the SD)
but instead I get the error

mnsg... how are you doing it??
I ask again >_>

I need to know the technical terms of what you're doing in order for me to implement that on my end...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

send the dolphin you using with the codes and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 06, 2011, 02:33:17 PM #40 Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 11:45:14 AM by DarkPikachu
Dolphin r7501
latest FRC

EDIT:
FRC 3.5.1

EDIT2:
oops... this is the error I get...
brawl boots and what not...
but once you get to the menu, it gives you this:

and then crashes >_>

could that be the gecko code compiler on my version of dolphin??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

we really have to find a way to use file patche code or Rii since Dolphin will not work on it (i have asked in the forums)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Has anyone tried Riivolution yet? I know Dolphin can load .dol files, but you need to get it to load the .dol file AND have the Brawl disc image loaded too.

i can give it a try
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: libertyernie on June 06, 2011, 02:56:16 PM
Has anyone tried Riivolution yet? I know Dolphin can load .dol files, but you need to get it to load the .dol file AND have the Brawl disc image loaded too.

I could've done tha with Gecko's WAD file

but you can't load brawl with it unless you have a default set...

wait... default iso = brawl
there you go :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.