Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 22, 2011, 01:44:53 AM
OMG!!
I found the most epic song for the sexy mountain XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLHY0Pqeyzw
you know i thought, "hey i wonder what i will survive is?"
and then when the first sentence went i died laughing XD

ok i don't get this with everyone posting a video does that mean they made the brstm?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

no, it means they arent helping any other than by requesting music... (not talking about everybody, if u made a brstm, plz dont feel offended, as this isnt to you ^^)

>_>

Joke, we're suggesting songs for the f*ing stage, the videos are there for people to see if they like them or not.

we're suggesting songs for the sexy mountain stage XD
But I would also love a looped brstm of that music lol
Imagine

*Tabuu appears*
Sonic: I forgot my secret weapon this time, but I brought something cool~
Tabuu: =_=; really, then why the hell you set the difficulty to insanelyepicallyomfgstrongI'mgonnadie in ten seconds...
Sonic: Cause I got....MY IPOD!!~ *turns on gloria music*
Tabuu: *holding ears*NOOOOOOOO MAKE IT STOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOOOOPPPP *explodes*
Sonic: *dances the disco*
Everyone else: So his one weakness was music..=_=;;

i think that ppl suggesting (or requesting) music, should put the videos in a spoiler...
it takes much less space, and bothers less the people who dont rly care about the music... (thats gotta be me xDD)

anyway, is there a good layout?

i could try tomorrow to make a simple 3ds scene, to see what should go where...

my idea would be:

[spoiler]a mountain in the center of the stage, the camera will always be looking at the mountain.
delfino plaza(spanish name lol) style gameplay (different plattforms move you from one place of the stage to another...)
a beach with girls in bikini, on the mountain, a hot spring with girls in bikini... and a place where girls fight (just idle animations, no complete fights...(unless someone wants to animate a complete fight between different girls...)

this is just a suggestion, i dont pretend this to BE the stage at all, ppl should suggest more about the stage instead of the music, since u only know what musics fits in once the stage itself is done...

those are ma 2 million dollars...

Delfino Plaza is called the same name in English, just FYI :)

lol, didnt know that xD
anyway, please suggest and comment the already made suggestions ^^
lets see if we can get somewhere

I like the girls fighting idea. But that whole setting doesnt really sound like a good fighting area. I mean that sounds just like.... ahh [censored]. The name slipped from me. Its been hacked so long. Ummm. The ice climber stage. T-T


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

lol
Girls fighting on a mountain in a bikini...
what is joke smoking...
XD
I want some :P

who said the mountain should be cold?
with an orange-like lighting, it would be perfect...
at least how i picture it, maybe we just dont "see" it the same...

lol

I can see girls  fighting in a bikini, but only in an X-box game with SELF SHADED BREASTS *shot*

Seriously, they actually BRAGGED about it in that one beach volyball game, which has more fan sirvice than any anime in exsistance XD

Actually morigan and Hinata in a bikini fighting would be for lolzies XD

Yeah sorry Jokekid.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Maybe this could give some ideas... :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufy8bHxPnUk

I can rip models from DOAX2... (Already started ripping Hitomi)

Dead or Alive girls in mah Brawlz O.o?.... ;D Yesz.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 25, 2011, 12:07:16 AM
Dead or Alive girls in mah Brawlz O.o?.... ;D Yesz.
↑ I agreed with that! :D

dude
get me the model of the chick with the spear O_o;

And no offence, but one of those girls is kinda a ripoff from one of the characters in FairyTail :P