Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If you guys need any models hexed, I Can Do it for you.

Also if you need anything vertexed i can .

I feel guilty that im part of this and all i've done is hex some haruhi models -_-''
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

how do you guys like this song? :-\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwOI2Nvrwr8
hmm better for the night stage don't you think? ^-^

i honestly love this song ^_^

if you want it i have it in my vault :af:

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

>_>
<_<
Get me the english lyrics and i'll say if I like it or not :P

June 01, 2011, 04:49:35 PM #183 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:03:18 PM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 01, 2011, 03:46:46 PM
>_>
<_<
Get me the english lyrics and i'll say if I like it or not :P
XD i'll see if i can find it,
someone requested it on my request thread

EDIT: heres a link to where you'll find it ( in 3 languages)
http://kafkafuura.wordpress.com/2010/05/30/floating-darkness/

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on June 01, 2011, 03:10:37 PM
how do you guys like this song? :-\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwOI2Nvrwr8
hmm better for the night stage don't you think? ^-^

i honestly love this song ^_^

if you want it i have it in my vault :af:

Funny, I was just listening to the same song, but a different remix O.o

I don't think it fits the theme though. I think we should have an instrumental song for the stage.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 02, 2011, 12:57:16 AM
Funny, I was just listening to the same song, but a different remix O.o

I don't think it fits the theme though. I think we should have an instrumental song for the stage.
hmm that sounds good,
and now i shall search the web! :) :laugh:

and that IS weird :laugh:
isn't it a great song :D

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

yes it is
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

I always love a good Touhou remix... lol.

I actually have a couple different remixes of this song that I already made into perfectly looping brstms. If anybody wants them let me know...  ;)

Previews for both of them are down below: (They are both instrumentals...)

Remix #1 (This one's more or less like Mega Man music in a way. Techno with some guitars thrown in.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remix #2 (Orchestrated version... It would probably fit into Brawl quite nicely.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back from Italy. Still suggesting music?


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on June 03, 2011, 05:11:05 AM
I always love a good Touhou remix... lol.

I actually have a couple different remixes of this song that I already made into perfectly looping brstms. If anybody wants them let me know...  ;)

Previews for both of them are down below: (They are both instrumentals...)

Remix #1 (This one's more or less like Mega Man music in a way. Techno with some guitars thrown in.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remix #2 (Orchestrated version... It would probably fit into Brawl quite nicely.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow i think those are great! ^_^
the 2nd one is better for the stage i think :-\

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

When are you bums going to start production?  :>.>:

Haha I kid  :af2:

But seriously...  :srs:

With this much talent this stage shall be epic!
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

^Either that or it turns into a mess, I hope it doesn't though.

I Dont think any actual progress has been made...
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

i think the ppl who started this gave up on it... either that, or they were just trolling ppl to join and such.

srry, but i'm leaving this project since nothing has been posted bout it at all, nor shown any progress.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on June 17, 2011, 09:02:52 AM
srry, but i'm leaving this project since nothing has been posted bout it at all, nor shown any progress.
This goes for me as well.