Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sounds good to me. Anyone else would like to leave? There's the door.

So sexy mountain is Dying? Damn I was looking forward to fapping
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 09:21:29 AM
Sounds good to me. Anyone else would like to leave? There's the door.
O rly? kthxbai :3

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 09:21:29 AM
Sounds good to me. Anyone else would like to leave? There's the door.
oh? may i ask where the door is and which path to take so i can get to "this" door? =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 17, 2011, 09:27:55 AM
So sexy mountain is Dying? Damn I was looking forward to fapping

Well I've been on vacation enjoying life, living life. I'll get back to working on my hacks and this project when I feel like it. Not sure why the others haven't discussed or contributed to this project. Maybe you should ask them? ;)

I wasn't really asking you I was just saying in general
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

June 17, 2011, 02:51:28 PM #201 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 02:53:46 PM by YoshiKartWii
aww, is the mountain dead? :'(

does that mean there ain't going to be a sexy mountain? :(

R.I.P Sexy Mountain :'( :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGQ6VwUcxok

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 09:21:29 AM
Sounds good to me. Anyone else would like to leave? There's the door.
as for me i beg a differ,
we worked hard and so far on this mountain

so are we just going to walk away!? :oshi:

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on June 17, 2011, 02:51:28 PM
aww, is the mountain dead? :'(

does that mean there ain't going to be a sexy mountain? :(

:>.>palm:

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on June 17, 2011, 02:51:28 PM
we worked hard and so far on this mountain

so are we just going to walk away!? :oshi:


Looks like it
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

There will be a Sexy Mountain.
I wonder why people quit already. Oh well.
Once I get my vertexes and couple PSAs set up.
Italian will then teach me how to make Stages once he gets back to Florida.
Then I'll begin.
Then the members in this group can carry on.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 06:07:15 PM
To be honest I don't want cry babies, spammers, and complai
I don't want complai either. :af2:
Lol @ cry babies.

To be honest I don't want cry babies, spammers, complainers, and quitters. So please do us all a favor, and quit.

Those who have already quit, why the hell are you still posting here? You have no business here anymore.

SmashClash, I can teach you later today on MSN if you want, I have free time today.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2011, 06:09:03 PM
I don't want complai either. :af2:
Lol @ cry babies.

Silence lol weird internet is weird.

>_>

great...good to see this project died before it got  started..
[/trololol]

I honestly think people just hyped it too much, that's the main problem =_=;
It's why most movies tank when they come out, with the exception of First class :af2:

June 17, 2011, 06:30:34 PM #207 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 06:33:44 PM by br3compactor
This had potential... still has...

But given my current projects and their progress speed... I'm not sure when I'll be able to even start my version of this...

I still want to do it, though.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on June 17, 2011, 06:30:34 PM
This had potential... still has...

But given my current projects and their progress speed... I'm not sure when I'll be able to even start my version of this...

I still want to do it, though.

Exactly how I feel. I have my own WIPs as well that I plan on finishing first, before starting my version of Sexy Mountain. Mewtwo also is working on his I believe 5 WIPs that he has, and of course first things come first.

Thank God for sexy Brazilians.

Now to somewhat get started, you importers should look for the main floor/field that will be used. After all, the water, waterfall, etc will be added individually later.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 06:11:24 PM
Those who have already quit, why the hell are you still posting here? You have no business here anymore.
Right.. so people wanting to see the progress and comment on it can GTFO as well then huh? Nice.