Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project HOLY - Shell Bullet DK  (Read 4218 times)
nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

Because I can't do this all day

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: September 10, 2009, 07:02:38 PM »

(is that project name already taken or no?)

I'm just beyond LAME... I hate ESPikachu now and I feel like leaving that to rot and starting a new set of characters. Thanks to UMOP for making this one step closer to reality. lol.

First up is Shell Bullet DK

List of changes in the works/to be made.... don't expect anything to come of this for a while

Neutral B
Going to mess around with graphic effects a bit and make it into a falcon punch looking thing when charged to its fullest.

Side B
There are 4 different levels for the attack. Releasing it right away will produce the Shocking First Bullet. Holding B a bit longer will get the Annihilating Second Bullet. Then the Exterminating Last Bullet. Finally, if you hold B for an unbelievable amount of time, you unleash the Shell Bullet Fist, which basically rapes people. Getting hit by each fist will result in an increasing amount of damage, hitlag-stun or whatever you call it, and some timer slow downs for epic effect.

I don't have any solid time frame in which each level is set for sure but I'll get to that later.

Up B
Has a bit more lift in mid-air and chargeable on ground like Link's Up-B

Down B
Little earthquake things pulse across the stage knocking people into the air or burying them in the ground. Think of it more like an extended version of his original Down B but cooler looking and can't be repeated over and over again so fast

OH... anyone happen to have a list of bone IDs for DK? I need them to make his falcon punch without any trouble and his bullet fists for awesome effects
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 12:28:08 AM by nejuer » Logged

sora899
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »

XD at S-Cry-Ed reference...cant wait to see it...

Lexx
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 07:43:52 PM »

=o YES. Looks interesting.

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 08:14:34 PM »

*Lol's at Falcon punch idea*

I'm likin' that Bs idea too, I'd like to see how that turns out

nejuer
    Intermediate Kitten

Because I can't do this all day

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »

GAH! I haven't done anything for this so far and I've probably forgotten how some of the stuff works :O been laying off all my school stuff and playing other games so I'm usually off doing that school stuff whenever I have "free time" and having like no time to make this.

Like, for serious, if anyone has a list of bones for DK (and maybe Zero Suit Samus or Captain Falcon)... that would be a big help

lol i could ask somewhere else for this stuff i guess but i just dont feel like doing it

So yeah gonna add Bayonetta Suit Samus (lol pseudo projectiles... maybe some zelda >B kind of thing) and Show Me Your Falcon (lol taunts at different speeds for most ground attacks... crazy damage and whatnot) to my project list that I'll end up laying off (which seems to be the case right now) and eventually dropping
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 10:27:50 PM by nejuer » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: