Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Princess Daisy PSA finally done: Check My Vault for Download  (Read 10305 times)
Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 29, 2011, 08:04:15 AM »

Princess Daisy is my favourite video game character, yet I was surprised when I had to do a PSA for her, and no one else had did it for her. She's a way better fighter than that sissie Peach, yet nobody did anything for her. GameWatching and Lensho did a perfect Daisy Vertex hack that I had used as a base for my PSA, so thank them both, check out their vault's cause they got cool stuff there too. But here is her PSA Intro.

Daisy was made based on her athleticism, temper, and sassiness. All of her abilites are based on past games and personalities. Her speed and agility come from the sports games she's played in, including M&S: Olympic games. She has the strength from her tomboyish charm, and her temper. She's got sassiness to boost her confidence and make her more daring. Everything in the PSA is based on past references and titles.

Daisy will prove to be more worthy to be in Brawl than Peach. Daisy punches, Peach slaps. Daisy has quick feet, peach worries about her dress and runs slowly so that she doesn't mess it up. Daisy's not afraid to get all up in people's faces, Peach hides behind Toad's face. Is my message Clear yet?! Daisy is actually be a real fighter. Now onto her attacks.

THIS IS DAISY V2:

Element: FIRE, EARTH
    -Fire chosen because of it's representation of speed, and no hesitation to attack and cause pain
    -Earth chosen because someone suggested it
    -Note she has very little control of either one because she had very little control of it in the series to begin with.
    -I would've made her have PLANTLIFE abilitites, but that element is not in Brawl, and i'm not talking about that crappy Lip Stick Flower, I mean Big Flowers and Vines and Trees, bushes, grass, like Ivysaur. That would've been the primary element, and Fire and Earth would've been the secondary

Standard Combo( 2 times A Press)
    -First Attack is a quick hook
    -Second Attack is a very quick elbow jab with the same arm that had previously hooked, then a quick-follow-up jab with the opposite arm, meaning there's 3 hitboxes for 2 attacks.

Dash Attack:
    -running Double Punch into the enemy, then a split of the arms, slashing the enemy into the air for any follow-up combos or juggling

Side Strong: Two punches with the right arm that pop-up enemies into the air

Diagonal Up Strong:  Daisy hops into the air and spin-slashes above ground, great for when in a group to clear space

Up Strong: A somersault that knocks people straight up - excellent combo-starter

Diagonal Down Strong: Same as Arm-trip from Peach

Down Strong: Pulls out bombs. CAREFUL!

Side Smash: A sideways Two-Handed Smash, good reach

Diagonal Up Smash: A Low Right-Fisted Smash of burning crystal into the gut of the enemy(ies), sending them skyward

Up Smash: A spinning Head Butt, very strong if hit on the head(Sweetspot)! Not so much if on the shoulders...

Diagonal Down Smash: A small fire-orb from Daisy's hand, great for creating space

Down Smash: A break dancing Leg Sweep, Like the Mario Bros.

Forward Throw: A hook right into the enemy's face!

Up Throw: Enemy gets thrown into the air and smashed-up with a double-punch deep into their gut!

Backward Throw: Same as Peach's

Down Throw: Same as Peach's

Nair: A double-Kick on both sides, popping opponents up into the air

Fair: A Slow, but strong Pseudo Smash, reminescent of the Fair from Sheik in SSBM

Bair: Same as Fair, but in the opposite direction behind Daisy

Uair: Daisy Flips 180 degrees and does multiple kicks in the air. Good for keeping people in combos

Dair: A good Meteor Smash, as Daisy spins her arms, knocking down anything they hit

Neutral Special: A few flickers of flame erupt from the ground, or from her hands in the air. Great for dealing damage

Side Special: Same as Peach, except with Flame effect, and goes a little further as it has a more important role in recovery

Down Special: Daisy Ass-Smashes the ground, creating a very small ranged shockwave, and any enemies right next to her get stuck in the ground.

Up Special Ground: Daisy does an uppercut that makes her jump into the air, and pops up enemies she hits in the air as well, but not that strong.

Up Special Air: "Daisy Ballet", based off of "Sonic Ballet" from Sonic Battle, Daisy will somersault in the air, giving her more horizontal momentum, and the remaining torgue after she comes out of the somersault will push her up. But be wary, because she has more horizontal movement than vertical Movement, and only goes in one direction. And if she misses the ledge on a stage, she would have to very quickly use the Side-Special to turn around and then do more Daisy Ballets to get back up, and this may have to be done repeatedly.(I intentionally made it hard to recover)

Final Smash: "Deadly Tango" similar to Peach's Dance except this actually KO's people. Rather than having everyone fall asleep, this smash has three hitboxes that build-up damage, then a final fourth hitbox that's the actual KO hit, almost guaranteed to kill. HOWEVER, the final hitbox has a very small range, and it would only be effective if the enemy is very near her, within the flame vortex, and since this doesn't put people to sleep, they can sometimes walk away before they get hit. But often times, depending on the damage and where it hits, the FIRST hitbox can KO people, just by making them slide around the stage, then the second and third hitboxes do damage, then the actual LAST hibox that is the real KO will strike whomever is near. For some reason though, the fruit still appears. I want to get rid of it, but I guess it works for now. It can be a reward for the people who survive Cheesy

FINAL SMASH 2(only in Daisy V2):
    This is where she gets complicated for amateurs, because I like putting complex stuff in my PSAs.

When over 30%, Daisy's Final smash is just a big gravity boost that does about 15% damage and impales, and can be done twice in a row. After that, the Smash Charge is gone

But that's not the Final Smash

After the gravity pull boost, Daisy gets supercharged with a fire-earth aura. It doens't change anything about her gameplay, except now, If you press B, Daisy will prep for a special attack. If you only press B, she just floats in the air, spins, and falls to the ground as normal, but if you hold B, then she goes into a flaming tackle of super hot crystal, with very high KO potential. She'll go across the stage in the big flameball, and anything she touches gets sent flying. HOWEVER (there's always a catch) you can't control it, so if used on the ground, you can't follow people offstage. AND, it takes a VERY long time to initiate the attack, so people can just get behind cover or dodge behing you! PLUS, Daisy twirls for a good distance, and if it's a small stage, or if it's used in the middle of the stage, you can almost guarantee a self-destruct! SO BE VERY CAREFUL!! This is a powerful move, but VERY RISKY! You should let go of B and hold A after she starts twirling, so that your momentum when the attack finishes will stop - but you'll still have to worry about recovering, though! Also note, you can only use the attack once per smash ball, so again, don't RUSH anything! This is Brawl! Plan things out, but quickly!

Well there it is! This PSA is up for downoad in my vault, so go and try it out. All the strengths and weaknesses were done completely on purpose! The only things I still have to do is make Daisy Wall-Jump, get rid of the Floating thing Peach had, and figure out how to do the Down Special in the air. If someone could tell me any of this, that would be of great help.

Also check out my Epic "Triforce" characters from Zelda, all in my vault. I'm out. Cool
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:15:06 AM by SuperZelda » Logged

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 10:19:18 AM »

Finally indeed. I was wondering when someone would do a moveset for her. Now let's see what we got.

Real men use Peach

marya_avonlea
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 10:22:38 PM »

Do you know how I could port her over another character? I'd really like to know because I like both Peach and Daisy! Tongue

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 03:06:32 PM »

somethin to do wit .rel files, I think - IDK, I hate Peach a lot, so I didn't care about getting rid of her lol.  Awesome Face

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »

somethin to do wit .rel files, I think - IDK, I hate Peach a lot, so I didn't care about getting rid of her lol.  Awesome Face

Iv been think of porting her anyway the PSA gets rid of the SFX's and I was gonna make a sound pack too Sad  but I only tried the first released version maybe that's been fixed since then

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 03:20:19 PM »

I'm going to release another version - DON'T PORT HER YET UNTIL THE NEXT VERSION IS RELEASED!!

Just in a couple days - okay? Then you can do whatever with her.  Kirby Dance

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 03:21:46 PM »

who is good to port peach PSAs over that is not jiggypuff(since i will use jiggy for tails then he is 100% done)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 03:25:28 PM »

Well the most annoying and useless are:
    1. PEACH
    2. Olimar
    3. Jiggs( but you can't do that because of Tails - Like me)
    4. NESS
    5. LUCAS
    6. TOON LINK

The ones in caps piss me off real bad. Kirby Dance

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »

damn
    no one i want to replace there
    Toonlink will be Geno
    Lucas/ness will be Gotenks/Kid goku
    Olimar will Toad (hopefully one will make a moveset for him soon) or just toad with bomberman moveset
    and peach i dont use much but it is Peach Mario needing someone to save Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 03:35:31 PM »

Well the most annoying and useless are:
    1. PEACH
    2. Olimar
    3. Jiggs( but you can't do that because of Tails - Like me)
    4. NESS
    5. LUCAS
    6. TOON LINK

The ones in caps piss me off real bad. Kirby Dance

Well I have klonoa over Lucas waluigi over toon link my tails on jiggs your daisy on peach(no [censored]) the only free ones I have are ness and olimar

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »

Haha, I'm about to put up the update so hold up.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 04:05:09 PM »

"have someone give her her own voice SFX". As I said I can do that if the PSA has SFX the first version you released didn't

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 04:19:05 PM »

Well, the PSA doesn't have any voice effects, except for Death, but that's hardcoded in. I have no idea how to put new sounds in Brawl, or no idea where they go on the SD card. If you want, make her some SFX, and/or port her. When you've done that, let me know so I can add some Voice coding to the PSA, and then I'll put it up for download, with a link to your SFX
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 04:20:07 PM by SuperZelda » Logged

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 05:18:38 PM »

I love Daisy =D Awesome PSA

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 05:37:26 PM »

I know - She's just as epic as Captain Falcon. The reason Daisy is not in a game is because all her enemies are scared of what she's capable of.

Note to self: To wake Daisy i'm tellin' you, cause when you wake her up - it's over  Shocked
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:21:08 PM by SuperZelda » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: