Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Master Cheif (updating as I go)  (Read 7148 times)
Quicksilver
Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 11, 2009, 10:12:42 PM »

alright. its time to make the beast himself. heres what i got for prewrite. give me feedback/suggestions/ complaints/ compliments.

NOTE: idk if u can generate snake’s side B gun with Captain Falcon. If so, replace it where ever I mention superscope below:

Base: Captain Falcon (the texture already exists. if someone can make one for snake, a better one could be made)

changes: speed -, gravity +, arial mobility -. heavy landings. Remove many SFX
    AAA: same. Slower, stronger, super scope is attached to his back or belt.
    F tilt: old F smash elbow move. weaker & w/o fire effect. hold superscope
    D tilt: same. hold scope. OR generate raygun, shoot + hitbox angeled down. (like ZSS’s Dsmash, only 1 raygun shot)  IDK???
    U tilt: IDK???

Fsmash:
    charge superscope animation for charge up attack. fire will shoot hitboxes alittle less then wolf's B move's distance. invisible shot, smoke/fire out of barrel on shot,  on hit, 150 degree  with good knockback.

D smash: if can, use snake’s bazooka. If cant, idk???

U smash: if can, use snake’s mortar, if cant, idk???

Fair: same. Stronger, no sweetspot, no graphic effect.
    Dair: same
    U air: throw animation High, strong. 30 y offset above him, an explosion which sends opponents up with either fire or freeze effect
    Nair: same
    Back Air: idk???

B: Assault Rifle. (idk if its possible to generate some1 elses articles. I know CC shadow generates greneades so idk) if can, make it the gun from snake’s side B. if not, shoot superscope (empty animation so exaggerated w/ smoke). Shoots infinite range straight forward. 3-5 hits per shot. Super small graphic so basicly cant see bullets, but can tell where they are, shoot very fast. Behave like higher power uncharged superscope shots. Cuz its 3-5 at a time, its very escape able, but still good to tie up an enemy.
    Mabe a charge up option. Depends if I can generate props so I can get a missle. !!
    Used in the air, shoots rapid shots at a 310 degree angle.

Down B: generate grenade (snake’s. I know its possible). Can do in air or on ground. This move simply generates grenades. When it comes to this, im deleating the strong thrown projectile animation/ collision, so the hardest u can throw is medium strength. (u can di out of it like snake’s so w/e) 5% chance ull spawn a goo bomb instead of a grenade.

Side B:  energy sword lunge. If on ground, use captain falcon’s normal sideB animation, on inpact, don’t generate fire effect, generate item:beamsword and pickup. Weapon collisions. Sends at 65% angle. Good knockback and damage (more than Captain falcon’s). cut effect with electric hitstun on inpact while flying. If done in the air, use normal Captain falcon’s side B (good idea?)
       Basicly this move looks like it does in halo, and behaves like it would too (the dive in up slash).

Up B: if I can generate snake’s props, I want to use his toodily-copter upB thing. If not: generate Blue Falcon (its an article that u can spawn believe it or not, ride it up for a bit w/ crouch animation, then proform a 2nd jump. Used once per arial. Works well.
    (Ill need someone to make a custom texture of the Blue falcon tho. )!!!! If none of this is good, then I could be lazy and do a throw down, generate aura effects like mad, boost up (spartan launcher)

Hell be holding the superscope in his arms (ill make it work), or attacked to his back at all times. If I can, ill replace the superscope with the gun from snake’s side B in all cases stated on this page.
    If I cant and hell have to use a superscope, ill put smoke by his feet (dash animation smoke) to indicate when hes holding a real super scope.

Best part: standing animations 2 and 3 change. (These are the ones that take like 5-10 seconds of idle nothing to execute. If I can change this, ill make it 10 seconds.)
    Change the animation to whatever ill have as the normal standing animation, generate electric effects, consume stars (stars that indicate healing only stay alittle longer but work the same way). Whenever standing 2 or 3 is executed to the full. That means 10 seconds of idle, 3 seconds of animation. At the end, Master chief is healed 30%. Yeah. Its that good.
    I expect no less from master chief.

Throws: same

Taunts: keep the “show ya moves” and the fire charge one.  Create a new one where his hand is out in a normal pose, generates an assist trophy for 1 second, then it disappears. (Cortana) generate ZSS voice clip for that taunt.

Final smash: keep the same unless hold ‘L’ while execute. If do that, chief will do a “show ya moves” salute animation (no SFX), then a, Strong low grounded item throw animation (if u throw a capsul down w/ the c stick while on the ground animation). Then generate effect of a bubble shield (its one of the possible effects). Then generate SFX of fwoosh like an airplane. Then 3 layers of lines of bombombs (and a smartbomb) rain down  from the sky. AIR STRIKE!!!. Chief is invincible in the shield. Then game is back on. Lasts like 5-6 seconds. Ussuially will get close to killing. 100% avoid if under a platform. (I never seen him call in an air strike but it seems characteristic.)

I think its perfect. But, I only played halo 1 (never owned an Xbox. Its tragic I know.) so someone with more halo experience wanna fill me in on the moves ive got nothing for? And if I have any moves completely wrong, tell me! I know how to do all of the things I mentioned above. (except textures.)
    Any1 that can retexture the blue falcon  and the superscope to something Master chief would use?

Need feedback! Ill keep this topic open as I update.

EDIT 1
    GOT HIS DOWN b WORKING PERFECtly. 1/16 CHANCE HELL SPAWN A GOO BOMB. 1/36 CHANCE HELL SPAWN A SMOKE BOMB (IF SPAWNS SMOKE BOMB, IMMEDIATLY SMASH-THROWS IT DOWNWARD. DROPS IT W/ NO ANIMATION IF ON GROUND.

PROGRAMED BUT HAVENT TESTED HIS sIDE B.

GOT VICTORY THEME WORKING Smiley

edit 2
    got the side B kinda working. it only works on the ground atm and has some bugs. Down B works perfectly. I programed his B move in, using snake's gun. hope it works! i had no time to try it out.

HERES THE TEXTURE

texture made by Fix Artifex
    Texture DOWNLOAD:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXVNT5H8

VIDEO OF THE TEXTURE IN ACTION! :
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWMea373FI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWMea373FI</a>
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 10:08:13 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Shipomaster
    Expert Kitten

Zetta slow...

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »

You should have used snake. Doesn't need much changing, and theres only 1 crappy snake hack. because you chose captain falcon, you will get 0 downloads.

1ce1223
    Expert Kitten

HAR HAR

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 07:21:10 PM »

You shouldn't even waste your time on Master Chief.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 02:20:45 AM »

ok. well if there was a texture of Master Cheif for Snake i would make it with Snake. Besides, his bones are all wrong for Master Cheif. all of snake's poses have him crouched over and sneaking. the Captain Falcon texture really does look like him. (cept the scarf)
    in addition, snake holds super-scopes wrong and his nose/hair/ headband would get in the way too much.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 10:35:32 AM »

Meh keep it on falcon.. he looks mostly like the Cheif.. 
    i'm interested in how this will turn out

xSpartanLazerx
    Mega Kitten

That's right, I see you.

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »

"Chief"

Founder

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »

Smiley my spelling fails

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »

yeah this will take off once i have pics of his B move working. if I get snake's gun to work, he will be AMAZING!!!.    if not, ill need someone to make a texure to make the superscope black. its kinda essential that he be holding a black gun. sounds wierd but if u see it ud say the same thing.

is it even possible to edit the texure of a superscope?

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »

If U still Need an Idea For the Up Tilt, You Should use the ending animation of Captain falcons Raptor Boost. Just a Thought. and idk if u can or not but maybe u can add metal movement SFX like as if he picked up a metal box. Just a Thought. and idk if u were doing it or not but maybe u could make him heavier. cuzz ya kno spartans have that armour that ways like, a few tons or somethin. Just a Thought.....
    You dont Have to Use any of this but im just trying to help b/c i really wanna see the finished product and play as MC.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »

Sorry to break the happiness, but this isnt possible untill you can animation hack and learn to add your own articles. I have interchanged some animations before and TRIED to make my own article (it failed, but then again, i didnt do it for that long, i felt close though) and it works just like a move swap. By the time model hacks and animation hacks are possible, you will be able to make a full on master chief on snake anyway, so dont waste your time with this untill then anyway.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »

thanks for hte info Vile. ill finish up adding superscopes in. ill have him generating adn deleating superscopes on nearly every animation. that way i can make him have offensive collisions instead of making him cheap by giving him weapon collision. right now im debating weather i should change his standing animation to his superscope cahrge animation (holding the gun in place). the side B works perfect. as does the down B. im essentially done with the Final smash. i dindt try it out but its really easy to do. i made it where he does the "show ya moves' animation and says snake's down B's "NOW". then he smash throws down (throw animation. nothign in his hand tho.). a bubble shield (i chose red) apears. hes invinsible for 10 seconds. right after that starts. 20 (idk if that was the #. it depends on the stage.) Bombombs fall from the sky and a swoosh sound is made. theres nothing difficult about it so im gonna assume that it works. (btw hold L to do Captain falcon's final smash. :-D.

idk, about the up tilt yet.

ya i made him only have heavy landings, and much slower run speed. jump is x1.3 higher. i still have to, but i wanna make his AAA slow and strong like snake's.

what im thinking about doing is making a snake PSA for capton falcon. i saw a youtube vid where they did that, but i cant remember which end winds up with who's articles.

I STILL WOULD PREFER A SNAKE TEXTURE OF CHEIF TO DOING THIS. THE SNAKE PSA WOULD BE HiLaRiOuSlY easy to do!!

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 08:38:11 PM »

Here is a Link to the only Master Chief Texture of Snake I have Seen.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=129.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: