Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello, I would like to report the user ToadWarrior.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=15893

This user's signature contains obscene material. A few users have already reported him, but no action has been taken. I would like to request a Moderator or Administrator to verbally Warn the user to remove his signature.

"Obscene material is not allowed. We'll permit nakedness if sexual areas are censored. Sexual acts are strictly prohibited, regardless of censoring, as are gore and any image that could be considered disturbing."
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's just a booty shake. It's not like she's totally naked.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


An large gif of a fat, barely coverd ass shaking is not something everyone wants to see when casually browsing the forums.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'd remove it if I could.  She may not be naked, but she's pretty damn close.  Not everyone wants to see that nor should they have to.  I'd consider it obscene solely due to the sexual nature of it.

I really hate the assumption that if the mod team doesn't do something about your report, that means you should repeat yourself more loudly and indiscreetly.

I see two reports about it, both made less than a day ago. The mods will get to them and decide what, if any, action should be taken. After you make a report, you've done your part. You can then go about your business.

Sorry for trying to assist the large, albeit slow, mod team in helping maintain the a positive atmosphere one KCMM.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


July 21, 2012, 08:00:10 PM #2196 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:06:10 PM by Vyse
Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2012, 07:43:00 PM
Sorry for trying to assist the large, albeit slow, mod team in helping maintain the a positive atmosphere one KCMM.
That post was pretty obviously not directed at you, so I have no idea what you're getting passive-aggressive about.

Also, 5 mods for an average 860 posts per day isn't what I'd call "large," but we can agree to disagree.

Hey can I just say how enjoyable this site has been for as of late. I've not once encountered an error page and It's been a breeze looking at the most recent posts w.o a bunch of irrelevant posts from off-topic clogging it up.  Thank you.

July 25, 2012, 01:21:39 AM #2198 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:22:47 AM by Vyse
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 23, 2012, 06:26:22 AM
Hey can I just say how enjoyable this site has been for as of late. I've not once encountered an error page
GEE, THANKS A BUNCH

Anyway, I have no idea how that outage happened. I mean, I know what caused it, since I fixed it, I think. But how that thing got messed up is anyone's guess.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 23, 2012, 06:26:22 AM
Hey can I just say how enjoyable this site has been for as of late. I've not once encountered an error page and It's been a breeze looking at the most recent posts w.o a bunch of irrelevant posts from off-topic clogging it up.  Thank you.
Posted this 2 days ago...

Maybe you jynxed it. :>.>:

Lol woops my bad. Hey i thought i'd say something nice for once instead of complaining about problems. 

Well, nobody answered my question, and its been almost a month.

Guess I'll make a new thread for that eventually, and just ignore the old ones from months, maybe even a year ago.

I'll be sure to include [Official/General] on the title.

Thanks.

Yes, make a brand new one. No point in using a thread the OP isn't reviving.

August 04, 2012, 09:04:10 AM #2203 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:05:15 AM by Sorceress
I got this error message. :V

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It took awhile for this message to go away. It was like 2-3 mins before I was able to get back on the website. I'm sorry if am mentioning something that somebody else already posted if they did. But this was an annoying problem. But this was right after I got all these error messages on a white Brawl Vault page. >w>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Judging from the time this happened, I'm guessing the host was just doing some kind of maintenance. Because no one else has mentioned it, and it's not happening anymore.