Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


September 16, 2012, 02:28:18 AM #2296 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:31:32 AM by Zelia
Quote from: Albafika on September 16, 2012, 02:08:22 AM
.... If there isn't, the rule must be made. <_<
God I hate avatars like that. It's so fast. I agree with this. It isn't good for the eyes.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

There is a rule about that, and it mentions flashing colors specifically... but it's about signatures.

So yeah that needs to be amended

cant that be harmful for people with epilepsy, or however that's called in english?

Quote from: jokekid on September 16, 2012, 10:26:17 AM
cant that be harmful for people with epilepsy, or however that's called in english?
That's why Alba said to make a rule against it.

Just edit the rule about it being in the sig into it being anywhere at all, that would include posts, sigs and avatars.



I honestly never understood how you can get away with no name.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2012, 07:46:08 PM
I honestly never understood how you can get away with no name.
ALT + a number combination. I can't remember it right now though >.<



While I do think you're stupid for not having a name, I was merely saying you shouldn't be able to have that as a name. Glad we cleared up that misconception.

September 25, 2012, 07:59:09 PM #2307 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:01:58 PM by Miacis
I can honestly deal with one person using that empty character as a name. I mean, you can Tab until you get the profile link, even if it's very annoying.

Having two however is rather confusing (and double annoying), so I'd gladly appreciate if you and DrPanda came to an agreement on who gets it and who goes back to a regular, non-annoying name.
Preferably DrPanda, I guess, since he posts less often.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.